Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Britney is starting to look like her old self now

pintoca

New member
Despite the fact she is a total nutcase and have the common sense of a newborn chimp, I have to give her props for the rebound from her whale-like figure to the current one.

Of all people, we all know what sort of work (and drugs) goes into a transformation of this magnitude. She is even starting to sport some abs... wtf?

If only she could have her brain transplanted... The slutty outfit and the cowboy boots complete the picture (LOL/ @ Hoz)

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-05.jpg

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-06.jpg

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-07.jpg

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-08.jpg

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-02.jpg
 
I don't even see red Xs
 
The best part of the whole thing was this:

"There must be some sort of secret celebrity douche club I don't know about, because Kevin Federline and Paris Hilton were spotted partying together at Tao last Friday. Paris was with her boyfriend Josh Henderson though, so hopefully she and K-Fed weren't doing anything too horrifying. Can you imagine if these two actually did get together? Their kids would come out with flippers instead of arms. And I'm not sure if it's possible to have a negative IQ, but man would they try"
 
nimbus said:
she looks hot again, but look at the pics of lindsay lohan!! holy fuck she got even hotter.


She's fat. Looks like she'd been drinking too much beer.
 
Top Bottom