Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bringing up a lagging rear delt

can you post a pic or some stats? im not sure why anyone would recommend any isolation if you dont have a solid foundation, proper fundamentals in the compounds and basic grasp of training.

can you post a pic or some stats? im not sure why anyone would recommend any isolation if you dont have a solid foundation, proper fundamentals in the compounds and basic grasp of training.

rear delt training requires isolation.

deads and shrugs will help with the entire shoulder development, but he needs to isolate the rear delts to target them properly.

rear delt training requires isolation.

deads and shrugs will help with the entire shoulder development, but he needs to isolate the rear delts to target them properly.

my post stated that proper rows with a full range of motion, pulled from the floor while maintaining 90 degrees was the best. and if the guy is a pencil neck he can do all the rear lateral raises in the world and still see dick for results... if he cant row for shit and in 6 months he can row 100-150 pounds more than he can today his rear delts will be just fine.

isolation advice for the novice (jooser or otherwise) is counter-productive.

juicing for a novice is bad advice.....isolation is sometimes counter-productive, depending on the muscle. For rear-delts, it's never counter productive.

my post stated that proper rows with a full range of motion, pulled from the floor while maintaining 90 degrees was the best. and if the guy is a pencil neck he can do all the rear lateral raises in the world and still see dick for results... if he cant row for shit and in 6 months he can row 100-150 pounds more than he can today his rear delts will be just fine.

isolation advice for the novice (jooser or otherwise) is counter-productive.

I'll +1 that. The barbell rows combined with deads should do you fine

Top Bottom