Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with SARMS

Re: Briding with SARMS

Nelson with all due respect how you came to this comparison I have no idea. If you bridge with gear due to the negative feedback loop you will eventually become completely shut down. The beauty of sarms is you aren't completely shutting yourself down. You are only getting minimal if any suppression while being able to maintain your on cycle gains (given that your diet and training are in place)

Correct me if I'm wrong here Dylan

you are correct bro...

which SARM's did you run nelson? also if you were on HRT how would you be able to know if they suppressed you?

not every SARM is the same.. LGD is definately suppressive, no question... don't think you are talking about LGD though as its only been on the market a short time and the unique reps were the first to test it out on our mice.

however MK and GW there is no evidence that they are suppressive at all. my mice have used them all and can confirm this

thank you for your confirmation bro....

This seems to be a matter of semantics. So let's say this -- if you're "bridging" then you aren't recovering. So what's the difference between that and a low dose cycle? It's the same thing.

Using sarms is irrelevant to what it does. (And yes, I have used it). I don't have to use anadrol to know it's suppressive,. That's just silly.

Maybe it's me, I've only been involved in this field for 40 years with hundreds of published works (including having written most of the information you've read about sarms) so maybe I'm not as experienced as everybody else commenting. My bad. Carry on.

they are nothing like a low dose cycle... that's complete and utterly ridiculous...

noone is questioning your overall knowledge, length of time in the game, etc... but give me a break... you have never spoke a word on sarms use, never made any sort of input whatsoever and NOW all of a sudden not only have you ran them but you know all these facts? come on man... I know you have a wealth of knowledge on the aas world... There's no doubt about it... I have respect for that but the way your acting and the shit your saying with this is ridiculous and its just wrong... You can say whatever you want but your wrong here...

Shit.....I thought this thread ("Briding" with SARMS) was about someone marrying their Ostarine since they loved it so much. guess not.....bummer :(

Lmao! I guess that makes S4 my mistress

Hello all. I am very curious about SARMS and have ordered myself two bottles of MK-2866! Dylan has written some great articles and threads on the SARMS world, so if you haven't read them be sure to check it out!

I plan to use and run SARMS as a bridge between my ASS cycles. I want to ask the Elite-fitness members with real world experience, What did SARMS Do For You after Your ASS cycle?

• Were you cutting, maintaining, or bulking last cycle?
  • What did you Run last ASS cycle and what did you use for SARMS?
  • How Much Weight did you retain, lose, or gain after bridging with SARMS?
  • Do You feel like it really Helped? Do you feel like you fully recovered after PCT+SARMS?

Lets Hear it!

The question was never answered so we need to get to that... FIRST THINGS FIRST THOUGH BRO... I had to fix your title already because it said Briding with sarms so everyone thinks your wanting to marry one of them... LOL and on top of that, Your question in bold asks about our "ASS CYCLE" LMFAO... BRO, it doesn't look good!! =)

Sarms are great as a bridge... You can use them in a variety of ways... I always use them to really cut and clean my gains from on cycle... They can be used to not only keep but enhance gains in a variety of ways dependent upon how you want to utilize them... Recovery should be very smooth and there should be very minimal shutdown AS LONG as you run the proper supports and don't abuse the dosage... Gains should be big and sides should be minimal... You just need to follow the protocol and run the cycle right and you will be very happy... Even though you are not "on" you still feel like you are and some even feel better than on cycle... You should have an excellent experience and love the results...

The question was never answered so we need to get to that... FIRST THINGS FIRST THOUGH BRO... I had to fix your title already because it said Briding with sarms so everyone thinks your wanting to marry one of them... LOL and on top of that, Your question in bold asks about our "ASS CYCLE" LMFAO... BRO, it doesn't look good!! =)

Sarms are great as a bridge... You can use them in a variety of ways... I always use them to really cut and clean my gains from on cycle... They can be used to not only keep but enhance gains in a variety of ways dependent upon how you want to utilize them... Recovery should be very smooth and there should be very minimal shutdown AS LONG as you run the proper supports and don't abuse the dosage... Gains should be big and sides should be minimal... You just need to follow the protocol and run the cycle right and you will be very happy... Even though you are not "on" you still feel like you are and some even feel better than on cycle... You should have an excellent experience and love the results...

What nobody ever done an ASS cycle before? What a bunch of slackers.

LMAO, Remind me not to post at 2:00 AM.

What nobody ever done an ASS cycle before? What a bunch of slackers.

LMAO, Remind me not to post at 2:00 AM.

I would be willing to bet my paycheck there are a lot of guys on this board doing weekend ASS cycles. It wouldn't surprise me at all if a third of these meatheads weren't playing butt darts with their "training partners" pretty regularly

Top Bottom