Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with SARMS

Oatmeal12

Hello all. I am very curious about SARMS and have ordered myself two bottles of MK-2866! Dylan has written some great articles and threads on the SARMS world, so if you haven't read them be sure to check it out!

I plan to use and run SARMS as a bridge between my ASS cycles. I want to ask the Elite-fitness members with real world experience, What did SARMS Do For You after Your ASS cycle?

• Were you cutting, maintaining, or bulking last cycle?
  • What did you Run last ASS cycle and what did you use for SARMS?
  • How Much Weight did you retain, lose, or gain after bridging with SARMS?
  • Do You feel like it really Helped? Do you feel like you fully recovered after PCT+SARMS?

Lets Hear it!

Last edited:
Re: Briding with SARMS

Hello all. I am very curious about SARMS and have ordered myself two bottles of MK-2866! Dylan has written some great articles and threads on the SARMS world, so if you haven't read them be sure to check it out!

I plan to use and run SARMS as a bridge between my ASS cycles. I want to ask the Elite-fitness members with real world experience, What did SARMS Do For You after Your ASS cycle?

• Were you cutting, maintaining, or bulking last cycle?
  • What did you Run last ASS cycle and what did you use for SARMS?
  • How Much Weight did you retain, lose, or gain after bridging with SARMS?
  • Do You feel like it really Helped? Do you feel like you fully recovered after PCT+SARMS?

Lets Hear it!

Cool man, good question.

I was on a LGD cycle not too long ago for 8 weeks total, gained early 22 solid pounds 171-193. I was on an extreme bulk, and didnt gain too much fat at all. An extremely successful first cycle. I have a review thread with pictures somewhere out there, check it out.

Well i started OSTA with about 3 weeks left in my LGD cycle and and just about to finish up 12 weeks this week. I am nothing but satisfied as hell with the results.

THE RESULTS:
kept all of my muscle gains, kept all of my strength gains, lost almost an inch off my waist, and SHREDDED UP. What more could i ask for? I will always use ostarine between cycles. I only have lost 4 pounds since cycle, but obviously it is fat.

I will run a 3 week PCT starting friday for OSTA. After this i will say i am fully recovered. I can tell i am a bit supressed now, but DAA 4 days on per week help alot

Good luck brother!

I've used sarms stacks on a dozen different occasions now during pct and bridges after ASS cycles. I've never had a problem recovering from them and they're simply amazing at helping you maintain your ASS cycle gains. If you continue eating and training correctly in your pct/bridge after an ASS cycle, you can easily add a few more lbs of muscle and drop some bf too. It's nice maintaining that 'on' feeling after using ASS. My next pct will include ostarine, mk677 and gw for 4 weeks and then ill add in s4 and extend them out for bridging.

If you're going to use sarms to bridge, you might as well stay on the cycle.

I know that isn't a popular opinion. I know people want it to be different. I know people will say they had good results. But I dare ANYONE to stay on sarms for 8 weeks after a cycle and have a blood test and show recovered levels. IT WILL NOT BE THE CASE. EVER. EVER.

I will lay down any amount of money on that right now.

But...do what you want.

I know that isn't a popular opinion. I know people want it to be different. I know people will say they had good results. But I dare ANYONE to stay on sarms for 8 weeks after a cycle and have a blood test and show recovered levels. IT WILL NOT BE THE CASE. EVER. EVER.

But...do what you want.

Will this be the case even if you run unleashed and post cycle as a pct following the sarms?

lol Nelson what's your agenda against SARMS use? You know I respect your opinion and knowledge regarding the use of AAS, but to say you will NEVER recover using a SARMS bridge is pure ignorance.

The last two cycles I ran were followed by a full PCT and then a SARMS triple stacks at reccomended doses. After a 3 week mini PCT and an additional 5 weeks off, my bloods showed test at 766 the first time and 759 the next.

Both sets of bloods were posted on a handful of forums to show the effectiveness of a Post Cycle/Unleashed combo being added to traditional PCT products

Now, what amount of money were we talking here that you'd bet?

if you're going to use sarms to bridge, you might as well stay on the cycle.

I know that isn't a popular opinion. I know people want it to be different. I know people will say they had good results. But i dare anyone to stay on sarms for 8 weeks after a cycle and have a blood test and show recovered levels. It will not be the case. Ever. Ever.

But...do what you want.

wrong!!!!

lol Nelson what's your agenda against SARMS use? You know I respect your opinion and knowledge regarding the use of AAS, but to say you will NEVER recover using a SARMS bridge is pure ignorance.

The last two cycles I ran were followed by a full PCT and then a SARMS triple stacks at
reccomended doses. After a 3 week mini PCT and an additional 5 weeks off, my bloods showed test at 766 the first time and 759 the next.

Both sets of bloods were posted on a handful of forums to show the effectiveness of a Post Cycle/Unleashed combo being added to traditional PCT products

Now, what amount of money were we talking here that you'd bet?

Exactly and your FAR from the only one... That post is utter bs with nothing but opinion on something hes never done and has no experience with whatsoever... Complete bs in every way

I honestly don't see how that's an accurate comparison. Sarms don't carry the plethora of negative sides that steroids do. They don't have androgenic activity in non-skeletal-muscle tissues like steroids so theyre not producing growth in the prostate or secondary sex organs. Their suppression is minimal and has little effect on lipids and liver values. There's no crash when you stop and everyone is raving about how good they feel on them

It has been stated time and time again that sarms do suppress, especially s-4, but not anywhere near the extent of anabolic steroids. I would go as far to say that the suppression is minisicule in comparison. A simple 3 week pct with some test boosters does the trick every time. No SERM needed here. No raisin sized atrophied nuts after sarms use. It didnt bomb my LH and FSH, sometimes it didnt even drop it at all. In my experience, only a slight drop in total test which was recovered within a few short weeks. Others may respond differently and need to figure out how they react to them, but generalizing and saying that everyone will be suppressed 100% of the time is inaccurate, especially when you've never even used a sarm yourself

But...do what you want.

Why don't you try them out for yourself instead of all of the skepticism.

Ive ran three sarms bridges EXAcTLY like that right after cycles... 822, 892, 904... Rickrock has done it several times... Stellar bloodwork... List goes on and on... Ridiculous fact given above with mo truth... ALL opinion on it and its ridiculous... Im so tired of having to go over this... If it was like staying on and not recovering i would have never been doing it and not recommending it... I have the EXPERIENCE, the study, etc...

Top Bottom