Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridging with SARMS

Re: Briding with SARMS

Blah. Blah. Blah. You people think I'm just talking out of my ass?

Tell you what....

Take a blood test.

Do a cycle.

Follow the cycle with 6 weeks of sarms.

Take another blood test.

If your T levels are back up to where they were before you started the cycle I will personally write you a check for $5000.

So lets stop all this nonsense.

And of course, using UNLEASHED will help you recover from the SARMS.

bigbastard and DYlan -- you recovered FROM sarms, not BECAUSE of it. Big difference.

I have nothing against SARMS. I think it as its place. It simply WILL NOT help you recover and anyone who thinks so is just kidding themselves. But, don't let that stop you.

Tell you what....

Take a blood test.

Do a cycle.

Take another blood test.

If your T levels are back up to where they were before you started the cycle I will personally write you a check for $5000.

bigbastard and DYlan -- you recovered FROM sarms, not BECAUSE of it. Big difference.

I have nothing against SARMS. I think it as its place. It simply WILL NOT help you recover and anyone who thinks so is just kidding themselves. But, don't let that stop you.

Noone said to use them as PCT for recovery bro, this entire discussion is for their use in a bridge period. Dylan, Rick, and myself all advocate the implementation of a full 4 week PCT following any cycle before ever touching SARMS. The bridge stack isn't for recovery. It's to maintain and add to the gains you made on cycle while allowing your LH and FSH to return. If you'll check all of our work, you'll see we all suggest using a product like HCGenerate while on SARMS, which is more than enough to combat the extremely mild suppression that occurs from Ostarine at 25mg or less.

I have taken bloods before and after cycles & after SARMS stacks used as a bridge multiple times, and my test always returned to within 10-15 points of the intial report..

Who said anything about recovering because of sarms?? Im not quite sure how it turned into that... We are able to run them and not get suppressed because of running proper ancillaries, strong pcts and for the simple fact they are not that suppressive to begin with

I can say that in my 2 ostarine solo runs I have experienced no form of suppression of any sort while being able to make considerable gains from it. That being said I see no problem with using it to hold onto and make further gains in pct.

Tell you what....

Take a blood test.

Do a cycle.

Take another blood test.

You people? Pretty disrespectful to say the least... You ARE THE ONE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS... You say you have no problem with sarms but the fact that its not unleashed doesn't work for you... You say it has a place but everytime they are spoken about you find a way to have something against them... You are completely wrong... You are talking about things you are nowhere close to as experienced with as others and please don't say you are because you have never spoken ONCE about using them... Its one thing if you don't agree with something and have an opinion but your making claims that simply are not true and its gone too far for too long... You are wrong and I know you think you are right 100% of the time but my friend, that's not the case... Why then Nelson, in the damn near two years I have been recommending sarms bridges and sarms in general have their been no complaints of suppression and all these negatives you claim? Why is that... Fuck, I even got Steve and Hurricane on them... ASK THEM AS WELL... They will be glad to tell you I am sure... They are SO MANY guys that have and are using them with NONE of the shit you are claiming...

Can we get back to the topic. I did not want this to turn into a flame war.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

This seems to be a matter of semantics. So let's say this -- if you're "bridging" then you aren't recovering. So what's the difference between that and a low dose cycle? It's the same thing.

Using sarms is irrelevant to what it does. (And yes, I have used it). I don't have to use anadrol to know it's suppressive,. That's just silly.

Maybe it's me, I've only been involved in this field for 40 years with hundreds of published works (including having written most of the information you've read about sarms) so maybe I'm not as experienced as everybody else commenting. My bad. Carry on.

This seems to be a matter of semantics. So let's say this -- if you're "bridging" then you aren't recovering. So what's the difference between that and a low dose cycle? It's the same thing.

Using sarms is irrelevant to what it does. (And yes, I have used it). I don't have to use anadrol to know it's suppressive,. That's just silly.

Maybe it's me, I've only been involved in this field for 40 years with hundreds of published works (including having written most of the information you've read about sarms) so maybe I'm not as experienced as everybody else commenting. My bad. Carry on.

Nelson with all due respect how you came to this comparison I have no idea. If you bridge with gear due to the negative feedback loop you will eventually become completely shut down. The beauty of sarms is you aren't completely shutting yourself down. You are only getting minimal if any suppression while being able to maintain your on cycle gains (given that your diet and training are in place)

Correct me if I'm wrong here Dylan

which SARM's did you run nelson? also if you were on HRT how would you be able to know if they suppressed you?

not every SARM is the same.. LGD is definately suppressive, no question... don't think you are talking about LGD though as its only been on the market a short time and the unique reps were the first to test it out on our mice.

however MK and GW there is no evidence that they are suppressive at all. my mice have used them all and can confirm this

Top Bottom