Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast Implants and Lifting?

I fought this battle myself back in Jan... Well April came and I ended up getting saline under the muscle and I am SOOOO HAPPY.. You cant tell they are fake either!! I was a 36b, after having 2 kids, and now I am a 40 DD and SOOOOOOO happy once again!! After doing a year plus of research I just found with my lifestyle that under the muscle saline was better!! So just evaluate your life and how you feel and then go from there!! I know you will love whatever you decide!

Here is a pic one week after surgery in my bathing suit! 540cc's in each!!

I fought this battle myself back in Jan... Well April came and I ended up getting saline under the muscle and I am SOOOO HAPPY.. You cant tell they are fake either!! I was a 36b, after having 2 kids, and now I am a 40 DD and SOOOOOOO happy once again!! After doing a year plus of research I just found with my lifestyle that under the muscle saline was better!! So just evaluate your life and how you feel and then go from there!! I know you will love whatever you decide!

That's a nice rack!

Obviously cost is a concern with something like this, and not just the first time getting it done, but any followup and/or repair that needs to be done. Can anyone share realistic numbers that you should expect to pay. Nothing worse than going someplace you think is reputable and being charged double what it should be, just want to have my ducks in a row before I start. My regular doctor seems to think she can charge 20% more for services than anyone else just because. I just want to be in line if I do this. Anyone?

my wife is considering getting this done. she lost a ton of weight and has got nothing left. she was really top heavy before, dd's.

definitely a job well done from my perspective! kudos!

If you lift weight go OVER the muscle. DEFINITELY.

I had my implants done under the muscle in 2000..started lifting weights heavier shortly thereafter..Kept lifting for years and by 2003 I had actually caused my left implant to start migrating towards my armpit as my pecs would contract down on the implant.
It was extremely painful to sleep and I will never forget the ritual position I HAD to get in to fall asleep. On my stomach, with one pillow under the bad side armpit and another pillow under my stomach so my boob wasn't taking the pressure of my bodyweight. Fun huh. not at all. I endured it for as long as I could then went for an over the muscle procedure. The best thing I've ever done. I was one of the rare people who developed basically a huge blister in the pocket where the implant used to be. The doctor had to go back in and put a drain twice for me. All because of under the pec implants. If I had them over, I wouldn't have the scar tissue and intermittent pain I still have today. My doctor was Zubowicz out of Atlanta. I'd highly recommend him because he actually did the follow up surgery to put the drain in for free. what doctor does the whole visit for free???wow

Top Bottom