Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Border searches

Dogs

I can tell everyone on this board that dogs cannot sniff out roids. I now this for fact!! I have had my vehicle walked around by these dogs and i had plenty of items with me, and never nothing could they smell. the funny thing is that my buddy would clean out tanning oil bottles and fill with sust when we would go down there, and he would take it out and rub some on right when we were talking to border patrol and yes they would have the dogs there.....this is kinda funny though..

Gringo

guys im not gonna try the shoe thing.....i was just thinkin about it...i will probably buy from a local for an outrageaous price

regarding the dogs.. dogs aren't trained to sniff for everything.. usually just one specific scent - coke, dank, illegal immigrants, etc. so while you might have been sniffed by dogs, they might have been looking for something else. also, i don't know for sure, but i think that it would be a good possibility to train dogs to sniff for steroids by either using the scent of the oil on the outside of the vials (like on brovel t-200) or something in the plastic... just a thought.

whatsamatta with you guys

just use the new 60 day, time release stuff before you cross back!!!!

geesh

Hey I paid $60 for a 50ml bottle of ref-b not a 10ml bottle, also the 1st two pharmacies wanted $110!! $60 for a cycles worth is good for me. Anyway, after reading all of this, I wont be trying it anymore, that is for sure. I now have a source so thats the way Ill do it from now on.

caliente

Hey guys, do you know how many of my bros go down there a week to bet on games and races. They're young, muscular, and they gamble alot! Every once in a while, i'll ask them, bring me back somethin. No biggie.

Honestly, I do believe that dogs can indirectly sniff out roids. All they would have to do is smell you, and find your scent on the vials. A dog can be trained to do that. So, you could get busted that way.

What goes on during a typical border search when you drive? From the moment your car is in the line. Has anyone went through a full secondary search? What all have they checked? This is getting interesting. :D

I saw on the discovery channel, they are training dogs to smell out skin cancer. Thay would find a person with it , put a bandaid over the spot and then like six band aids on other parts of the body. The dog found the right spot every time. If they can smell that, maybe thay can smell juice too.

Pinz said:
I saw on the discovery channel, they are training dogs to smell out skin cancer. Thay would find a person with it , put a bandaid over the spot and then like six band aids on other parts of the body. The dog found the right spot every time. If they can smell that, maybe thay can smell juice too.
NO THEY FUCKING CANT!!! What are they trained to smell- sesame oil??? They cant smell any type of steroid nor will dogs be trained too b/c its not financially feasible.
I know people that cross weekly to take their shots and walk back and its not like dogs are there 24-7/365 either walking or driving.
You guys need to stop hypothesizing or outright guessing and listen to people who ACTUALLY KNOW what goes on there. Let this thread die.

Top Bottom