Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routin

when your gettin into the heavy weight with walking BB lunges how do yu get it on and off your back? Do you just have to split jerk or pushpress it on and off?

Re: Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routin

i did about month and a half of the 5x5 and then got sick and ended up taking a week and a half off....during that week my diet also went to crap...i lost alot of my gains andim just gettign back into it consistently.
i want to do another mass gainning compound routine
now when i do bench i do a very wide grip because i was obsessed with getting my chest big for so long...but now my arms are lagging behind mostly my tris. I still want to see gains in my wider grip bench but i want to develop my tris
i cannot do dips i messed up my shoulder and every time i even hold my self up on the dip bars i get a striking pain near my shoulder
is it ok to do wide grip and closer grip on the same day on a program like the 5x5? help me out

is it ok to do wide grip and closer grip on the same day on a program like the 5x5? help me out

Yes.

I usually do this though I don't use 5x5. Varying between wide, normal, and close will help improve your bench in general.

How do you get wider lats? I've always been doing DB rows, and wide grip lat pull downs, behind the neck and in front, but for some reason my lats are hardly there. Really trying to go for that wider look both in the chest area and back.

How do you get wider lats? I've always been doing DB rows, and wide grip lat pull downs, behind the neck and in front, but for some reason my lats are hardly there. Really trying to go for that wider look both in the chest area and back.

maybe think about adding in some wide grip pullups into your routine in place of lat pulldowns.

After reading for hours on this site and learning a tooooon of useful info i've decided that an HST program looks pretty decent. I tried searching more on the forums but to no avail. Anyone have any input on this? I don't know what excercises to do yet or anything, other than a basic idea :\ It does seem really weird to me that you only do 1-2 sets.. if anyone has some information they would like to indulge on me i'd be very happy to listen :)

After reading for hours on this site and learning a tooooon of useful info i've decided that an HST program looks pretty decent. I tried searching more on the forums but to no avail. Anyone have any input on this? I don't know what excercises to do yet or anything, other than a basic idea :\ It does seem really weird to me that you only do 1-2 sets.. if anyone has some information they would like to indulge on me i'd be very happy to listen :)

don't know much about this ^^ you can make a thread though and i am sure someone would chime in and help you out

yeah this thread kinda dyed once it became a sticky because no1 reads the stickies. For a while it was sick with posts everyday and one massive ongoing debate about powerlifting vs bodybuilding with saibot alcatraz and ceo

don't know much about this ^^ you can make a thread though and i am sure someone would chime in and help you out

Yeah did that no posts yet

Last edited:

Yeah did that no posts yet

just go to the official website there's all the details you need, follow the strategic deconditioning phase too.

Top Bottom