Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routine

Re: Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routin

ok, well Iv heard both sides of it, Iv heard to train them once like any other bodypart, and then nomak666 on here is doing 12 sets 6 times per week to complete failure. thats 72 sets per week...

Well,.... This is not saying Nomak is wrong, but what someone on aas does in reguards to training is not always right for someone who trains naturally. Do you really need to bring your calves up that much? Again, they will grow in proportion to the rest of your body so long as you are training them and eating to grow.

Re: Bodybuilding Routines: Post Your Bodybuilding Training For Help With A New Routin

Well,.... This is not saying Nomak is wrong, but what someone on aas does in reguards to training is not always right for someone who trains naturally. Do you really need to bring your calves up that much? Again, they will grow in proportion to the rest of your body so long as you are training them and eating to grow.

+1 and if you hit them hard once or twice a week they'll grow.

been hitting them once or twice a week for few months now and no change, that was why i asked. and yes southern, i do need to bring them up, they're shit. Ill get a pic tomorrow and post it on here.

yo guys I need a good 4day split routine for mass, i've been doing the starr 5x5 but i'd love to work out at least 4 days.

Cheers.

Hi I need a new bicep routine because I think I've reached my plateau.

Workout

3 sets of 10 for everything

Alternating Dumbell Curls
Alternating Hammer Curls
(Tricep Workout)
21's
(Tricep Workout)
Single Arm Preacher Curl
Cable Cross bicep work out... i dont know what this one is called. you curl starting horizantally from both sides towards your head

Every other workout I switch the 21's with EZ Bar preacher curls.

Honestly... I have no clue what I am doing I just listen to my friend. I also want to hit the lower bicep more. When I flex there is a gap from my bicep to my forearm, and I want to fill that up.

Oh and one last thing, what's the advantage of alternating vs not alternating?

Hi I need a new bicep routine because I think I've reached my plateau.

Workout

3 sets of 10 for everything

Alternating Dumbell Curls
Alternating Hammer Curls
(Tricep Workout)
21's
(Tricep Workout)
Single Arm Preacher Curl
Cable Cross bicep work out... i dont know what this one is called. you curl starting horizantally from both sides towards your head

Every other workout I switch the 21's with EZ Bar preacher curls.

Honestly... I have no clue what I am doing I just listen to my friend. I also want to hit the lower bicep more. When I flex there is a gap from my bicep to my forearm, and I want to fill that up.

Oh and one last thing, what's the advantage of alternating vs not alternating?

You sound young, tell us about your stats (age, weight, height, body fat and experience) that will help us help.

yo guys I need a good 4day split routine for mass, i've been doing the starr 5x5 but i'd love to work out at least 4 days.

Cheers.

You could try:

Westside for Skinny Bastards A modified lifting program for "Hardgainers"

There's also parts 2 & 3 that will help you fine tune your program.

Many if not most 4 day splits (excepting traditional bbing) will follow a similar template - max and dynamic upper and lower body. If you don't like this link it still contains the basics of what you should be looking for.

You sound young, tell us about your stats (age, weight, height, body fat and experience) that will help us help.
Yea I'm almost 17, 135 lbs, 5'8, 10% body fat, working out since the beginning of summer.

Also here's my chest workout

incline bench
bench
decline bench
dips
cable cross ( you put the bars at 90 degrees and you push forward crossing your forearms into an X)

every 2 weeks I use dumbbells instead of barbells

I think my body is too used to these routines. Should I switch to doing full body workouts for awhile?

Last edited:

Yea I'm almost 17, 135 lbs, 5'8, 10% body fat, working out since the beginning of summer.

Ok bro that's what i thought!

You needto stop working out that way and you have to learn all about squats, deadlift, bench press, military press, rows, pullups, dips, situps, leg raises and hyperextensions your workouts should only have those movements, ok you can throw in barbell curls too, but only that one.

The way you are working out it's not right for you right now, you are destroying muscle not building anything.

Workout A

full squats, 3x5
pullovers 3x20
bench presses 3x5
chins, 3x max when able to do 12reps add weight
BB curl curl 3x10
Calf Raises- 3x20
Abs 3x20

Workout B

Military Press-- 3x5
Deadlifts- 1x5
weighted dips 3x max when able to do 20 bodyweight dips add weight.
BB rows 3x5
Shrugs 3x10
Hypers 3x12
Abs 3x20

Always do a few minutes of cardio and also before the hitting the big weights do some warmup sets, those are not listed but you shouldn't need much more than 3 or 4 sets of 3-5 reps with weight increments.

You will alternate workouts on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays all other days are off. Which means on week 1 you will workout A monday, workout B wednesday and workout A friday then on week 2 u will start with B on monday, A on wednesday, B on friday, then repeat everytime you hit those reps and sets listed increase the weight by 5-10lbs.

You should also eat alot like a 4-5 times a day, with meats, fish, whole eggs, rice, potatoes, oatmeal and vegetables , also milk a whole gallon if you can and lots of water in between meals and during workouts.

You will grow because you will be progressively overloading your muscles with weight increments, because you'll be eating more and you will rest enough time for your body to build new size. Think of your body as a whole piece not just a bunch of bodyparts if you try to get stronger all over, eat right and rest you will grow.

Thanks appreciate it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom