Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bob chirello on bodybuilding.com.....what a disgrace to bodybuilding

Bob's a joke. The best is when he claims he is the modern Steve Reeves. I don't remember Reeves having frog eyes or such a messed up mug. Then there's that mess of a body. Like AAP, I doubt he could capture his pro card again.

Reactions: AAP
C3bodybuilding said:
Bob's a joke. The best is when he claims he is the modern Steve Reeves. I don't remember Reeves having frog eyes or such a messed up mug. Then there's that mess of a body. Like AAP, I doubt he could capture his pro card again.

tough crowd here! guess when you base your career on your looks you gotta expect comments like these. bob is not a great looking guy.

swordfish151 said:
AAP your too much bro! lol

I ain't shitting you. They already admitted that on getbig. And his first cover of MM had airbrushed abs.

Bob simply became athletes rep because it ensured he got his name mentioned in mags each month. I mean he sure as hell wasn't going to generate any publicity based on his show placings.

He is just childishly absurd.

Sassy69 said:
King is on the cover of Musclemag.

I almost forgot he's still a bodybuilder.

Chic is like, cute for the stage at the figure shows. All the girls want him.
ahaha didnt know he was considered good looking amongst the ladies! :worried:

AAP said:
With assholes for friends like Kamali, .

speaking of king kamali...anyone ever see VH1's week in review? this is where they talk about things that went on during week and comedian's make fun of them?

dont know where they found it, but they had a clip of king kamali at a compettition. he used some hip hop music while he posed to the beat and did the "robot" dance. it was the funniest thing i ever saw.

to amke things worse it looked like he was packing nothing and they all commented on it! they all made fun of steroid use and no package.

LOL Was he wearing his cheesy metal forearm pieces and helmet? I don't get all of this dance shit they are doing these days. Screw Darrem Charles, Melvin, and all the others who call that posing. They look like oversized break dancers. Besides this isn't 1982 anymore. What happened to real posing routines with dramatic music in the backround? I have to see that clip. Now I'll be scanning vh1 all week.

Here is Bob.

Bob is challenging the great Vince Taylor by calling him and saying he will beat him.

Vince Taylor, winner of more professional bodybuilding shows than anyone else except one man.

Bob, never won shit.

Vince Taylor = AWESOME

Bob =

2006sanfran_pics_fi318.jpg

2006sanfran_pics_fi310.jpg

Top Bottom