Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bob chirello on bodybuilding.com.....what a disgrace to bodybuilding

Vince Taylor would whip his ass in a competition, and is what like 5-10 years older.

When did Bob win his pro card? And why?

LOL ".. and why".

yea bob is always the MC. He's sort of a dork tho. I always envision Johnny O or whoever that announcer was on "Let's Make a Deal!" announcing him as "Its Boooooooooooooooooooooob Chic a RILLLO!"

AAP said:
He is 5 weeks out from the show in those pics.
he looks horrible in those pics.... like honestly i miss zane and serge..5 weeks out they would be better cut then if bob ran 300mgs of winny,100mgs of halo and 100mgs var for 10 weeks and then competed....

and exageration but u know whut i mean... it portrays bodybuilding in the wrong light if u ask me

glennds said:
speaking of king kamali...anyone ever see VH1's week in review? this is where they talk about things that went on during week and comedian's make fun of them?

dont know where they found it, but they had a clip of king kamali at a compettition. he used some hip hop music while he posed to the beat and did the "robot" dance. it was the funniest thing i ever saw.

to amke things worse it looked like he was packing nothing and they all commented on it! they all made fun of steroid use and no package.

I saw it about 2-3 weeks ago, on some weird show on VH1 (actually the show was pretty funny), and the host ripped on Kamli pretty good.

mlong23 said:
I saw it about 2-3 weeks ago, on some weird show on VH1 (actually the show was pretty funny), and the host ripped on Kamli pretty good.

you are right, it is some new show with a black host. NOT the week in review. they take clips from some website that is supposed to be quite popular now. can't remember the name.

Top Bottom