Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bob chirello on bodybuilding.com.....what a disgrace to bodybuilding

With assholes for friends like Kamali, tom prince and newbiebynature, is it any wonder bob can't break the top 5 of low level shows? I would bet anything he couldn't even win his pro card again.

AAP said:
With assholes for friends like Kamali, tom prince and newbiebynature, is it any wonder bob can't break the top 5 of low level shows? I would bet anything he couldn't even win his pro card again.

Did you say NBN?

AAP said:
yeah. I hear he the official backstage oil boy.

must spread some karma before giving to aap again. who the fuck gets to decide how I spend my karma. mother fuckers, I hate that shit. There are a select few here who I agree with on 90% of the issues on this board and right now I can't give karma to any of them. George wtf.

BOOGS

AAP said:

Well from a couple guys that know Kamali at the gym, said he's going over to Japan to make big time $$$$ over there..

Reactions: AAP
gtrcivic said:
Well from a couple guys that know Kamali at the gym, said he's going over to Japan to make big time $$$$ over there..

He sure as hell can't make any money over here. He is about as smart as a bag of rocks. Guess what? When he goes over there he still won't be winning shows either because some other no name 4th tier pro like Nassar Frank Roberson or Kenny Jones will show up and have better conditioning than fat Kamali and he will just be a nobody, but in a different federation.

King is on the cover of Musclemag.

I almost forgot he's still a bodybuilder.

Chic is like, cute for the stage at the figure shows. All the girls want him.

Sassy69 said:
King is on the cover of Musclemag.

I almost forgot he's still a bodybuilder.

Chic is like, cute for the stage at the figure shows. All the girls want him.
he runs musclemag and thats the best pic ive seen of him on that cover

His abs were airbrushed for Musclemag. Bitch has never exhibited abs like that in the last 5 years.

Top Bottom