Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boardins weekly Progress pics

Smurfy said:
cant detect any gyno from that pic. i told you that you look good. i mean youre 17, you have the look teenage girls love

looking good bro

i looked very hard at your nipples didnt notice any real strong gyno

they may be a pit puffy but that will go away in a short bit

ud be shocked on many kids your age have slight puffy nipples..

why do i knoW? i always look for the puffy nipples on teenagers since i had a tad of puffy nips when i was around 15-16. but went away

if hes got the look teenage girls love...then im like brad pitt lol...naw im playing bro...u look pretty good considering ur 2 vacations lol...that muai thai did a pretty good job on u...1 month left bro...get ur shit straight...competition time >=)

JeSt3r said:
if hes got the look teenage girls love...then im like brad pitt lol...naw im playing bro...u look pretty good considering ur 2 vacations lol...that muai thai did a pretty good job on u...1 month left bro...get ur shit straight...competition time >=)
rofl faggot you got nothing :chomp: just playin...maybe ;)

anyway back to the star of this thread, i agre elooking awsome..

and gyno? i always think i have gyno but im just weird, and looking from that ur nips look pretty normal IMO...and if u have gyno then i do too, probably worse than you

anyway, gyno or no gyno yous till getting pussy and your nipples dont look like penises so your fine

Boardin087 said:
last one ignore my gyno :(
40265DCP_09601.jpg

Coming along - i dont see any gyno, where you hiding it? Anyway, best of luck to you and remember to eat...a lot, or size may never come. Take care.

tiger88 said:
looking good bro

i looked very hard at your nipples didnt notice any real strong gyno

they may be a pit puffy but that will go away in a short bit

ud be shocked on many kids your age have slight puffy nipples..

why do i knoW? i always look for the puffy nipples on teenagers since i had a tad of puffy nips when i was around 15-16. but went away
yeah, i do the same thing but on teenage girls.

Looks like youre making some progress! Stay patient and train hard and the results will come. Keep KILLING that shit brother!!

Top Bottom