Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boardins weekly Progress pics

bro youre just another member in the puffy nip club :)
just give em a lil pinch before pics and youre good to go

youre gonna blow up over the next 4yrs bro youll be shocked
when you do the before/after with the pics then

Adam wj said:
bro youre just another member in the puffy nip club :)
just give em a lil pinch before pics and youre good to go

youre gonna blow up over the next 4yrs bro youll be shocked
when you do the before/after with the pics then

thanks bro, i hope your right about the 4 years thing, im damn sure going to try!

DeltreeFitness said:
You do not have gyno lol. Looking good. One thing I would suggest is to start working the traps (if you don't already).
i know, i never worked them enough now im going to make sure i work them plenty! they are my biggest weakness!

hey boardin how are your numbers now?

plus, for the traps, just add in some static holds at the end of your dead workouts, has worked well for me

super_rice said:
hey boardin how are your numbers now?

plus, for the traps, just add in some static holds at the end of your dead workouts, has worked well for me
ya traps are a major concern for me now...... more pics are coming up tonight, im not sure how long its going to take to bring my traps up to par but i may start training them 2x per week.

i took another pic today, i got my camera to work but im not going to take as many until i get my new camera next monday.
40265august3rd.jpg

How do you know you`re eating enough? I used to think that I was until I ate MORE and grew. I kick myself for years of wasted effort and time with undereating.

EAT. Looking good though. Are your lifts stiull going up? If they ar, you`re good. If they stopped, then try and tweek your routine.

Good luck.

they are going up, im going to increase cals next week, i gotta work on stretching my stomach out more cuz im eating more now then i have in months. i wanan increase it slowly to make sure i dont OVER eat. and if i lean out while putting on muscle slowly tahts fine for a few weeks while i gradually increase cal intake.

Top Bottom