Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blueta posedown callout

redsamurai said:
blu..........you gave ATW that assvatar? and you can't post a similiar pic in this thread?.....c'mon woman.............that ass is ridiculous.........put it up!!

That is the second one she sent me. I got in trouble with digdug, and he took the first one down.

Here it is.

assk-1.jpg

all the whey said:
That is the second one she sent me. I got in trouble with digdug, and he took the first one down.

Here it is.

assk-1.jpg

what the hell!!! why do you get this special treatment?? and who was the lucky SOB that got to paint that kitty face on her ass??.........and god damn that's a nice ass! :qt:

from what I can see of it, that is indeed a nice wagon. One really needs to see the full curve though to thoroughly evaluate. Stand up and bend over like I did, chica. :)

redsamurai said:
what the hell!!! why do you get this special treatment?? and who was the lucky SOB that got to paint that kitty face on her ass??.........and god damn that's a nice ass! :qt:

He's yanking your chain....that is not my butt, My butt is wayyyyyyyyyy nicer ;-)

Top Bottom