Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork help

Thanks for all the quick replies! To clarify, I've never had those come in so low on previous panels, but Im guessing this could be due to normally running a small amount of hcg periodically? Lately I havent been using any hcg so maybe this is why those numbers are completely crushed. And I should clarify that my b&c is more like conservative cycles followed by a couple months of trt. Last blast was 400mg DHB and 400mg test. Dropped the DHB about a month ago, just pulled these bloods, now going to drop the test down to.150-200 for a bit. Im really sensitive to aromasin so i might hold off on using that for now.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Not sure what product you use to take care of your liver, n2guard is the only product I know that actually works

Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values I'm already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus I'm going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or recommendations please advise.
View attachment 140513View attachment 140514

You're on non stop so... come off.

Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values I'm already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus I'm going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or recommendations please advise.
View attachment 140513View attachment 140514

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom