Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork help

Revelations1

Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values I'm already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus I'm going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or recommendations please advise.
View attachment 140513View attachment 140514

you cant bring your lh and fsh up while you are on test man... you would have to stop and run a pct but i also have zero clue how long you have been blasting and cruising either...

Your LH and fsh should be low, that is how it works. You aren’t gonna fix that while on hormones man

as far as estrogen you get that down with aromasin but you should run a correct dose of test for a cruise where it won’t be high in the first place

Anytime you are staying on testosterone your LH and FSH will remain at those levels. You will not be bringing them up unless you stop using it

Recently pulled bloods currently running 400 mg test e per week. Been b&c for a while; about to bring test back down to 150-200mg per week and add in some hcg. I have aromasin, nolvadex, and hcg on hand. Any suggestions on how i can bring up fsh and lh as well as dialing in estradiol? The liver values I'm already working on; tudca and other liver supplements plus I'm going to clean up my diet. Any other suggestions or recommendations please advise. Thanks

your ALT AST are horrible, really bad

you need to use n2guard 7caps/day asap to lower your liver values or you can get liver damage

if you're doing pct add some HCGenerate es to boost up fsh lh

Your AST ALT numbers are so bad you need to rethink what you're doing
tudca alone is not enough, you need N2Guard ASAP right now 10 caps daily

Top Bottom