Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast and cruise

metalfujimi

Ok so Im considering blasting and cruising. How many of you have done this and what was it like coming off?

im currently blasting and crusing now

cruise with 300mg test cyp weekly

blast usually up to a gram of anabolics

i have no idea what it feel like to come off, havent come off, been on for 10 months and dont intend to come off any time soon

if your considering blasting and cruising you probably should be at a level that requires you to stay on gear to maintain ur size
is staying on for very long periods of time the only way to do it or can it be done with shorter periods such as my above mentioned 30 weeks?

it can be done over shorter periods of time of course

what were saying is if your planning on blasting and cruising, then you should probably be at a descent size already before u consider it

also in my experience, once u start blasting and cruising it becomes alot harder to come off anabolics psycologicaly,

blasting and cruising can become psycologicaly addictive
Dont know why my post is out of order....
But anyway, yes I would imagine that it would be very hard to want to come off, psycologically. I am more concerned with the physical effects though. Mainly being shutdown for that long and how staying on that long would affect the heart. My cholesterol gets high on pretty much anything. Basically, whether or not it is actually safe to do this. If it is safe, I wouldn't hesitate to go one for awhile

Call it whatever you want, I call it heavy HRT. Coming off would be similar. PCT and then a long wait to fully recover. A second PCT may be in order but it isn;t like all you need to do it more and higher dosages of PCT. It'll only help so much.

I did it last year for 10 months. Wasnt really planned that way. But it just worked out that way. Took me about 5 months to recover. I was very moody for a few months. Because of the hormone imbalances not because I was depressed without gear. I used deca for 9 weeks right before I stoed too so I could have had a big lingering effect from that also. Bloodwork was all ok. I had an Echocardiogram and that was fine.
If our cholesterol is an issue then you NEED to take liid stabil. No if ands or buts. The shit works. I took it all the time I was on.
I'm probably going to cruise once this year. almost 4 weeks in right now. Havnt made made up my mind yet. Depends where I end up after 12 weeks.

Call it whatever you want, I call it heavy HRT. Coming off would be similar. PCT and then a long wait to fully recover. A second PCT may be in order but it isn;t like all you need to do it more and higher dosages of PCT. It'll only help so much.

If you were to do a cycle, then PCT, then BRIDGE (as per instructions), then immediately hop on to the next cycle, would that be considered as not coming off? I am considering something like this, but am concerned if BRIDGE wont be considered as "real" time off for my body to normalize itself again, before I get on another cycle.

Top Bottom