Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control pil that wont kill sex drive

celica

Looking for a bc pill that wont kill sex drive. i know that most all are going to reduce sex drive, but i was looking for the one with the least amount of anti androgens. or what ever ones would least effect the libido? what are the top three?

celica said:
Looking for a bc pill that wont kill sex drive. i know that most all are going to reduce sex drive, but i was looking for the one with the least amount of anti androgens. or what ever ones would least effect the libido? what are the top three?

Doesn't answer your specific question but I gave up on BCs. IUDs are the way to go in my opinion. No weight gain, no moodyness, no nothing, no side effects on sex drive either.

when i was on orthocyclene, I had no change at all to my sex drive...it was great.

Then i did the shot for a while and that destroyed me and my libido.

I am on Loestrin now and it is a lot better. Not as good as when I was on the ortho but defnintely not bad...

Does that help?

I really loved Alesse it was great, except my period was never regular so I had to change to Ovcon35. I have noticed a difference with this one. Alesse, I never did it was great for me.

I hated Yasmin made me soooo MOODYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Try the nuvoring - you put it inside your body and it stays for 3 weeks, pull out on 4th week, you can't feel it and either can your partner - no sides.

Marvelon seems good to me. But I've only tried the ones with anti-androgens because I have serious ovarian cysts...Ang

I think marvelon is called something different outside of Canada.

How about that Depot shot you get once a month? My girlfriend's thinking about doing that. The pills make her sick.

Top Bottom