Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Starr and 4 Day Split?

perp69 said:
That is good to know. I have been thinking about doing this. I thought I was just getting more lazy cause it seems to take much longer now to get thru the sets. By the time I finish lifting and then do cardio I am there forever it seems.

Perp

Yea that's what my issue is. I feel that if I am actually lifting heavy weights for over 50 minutes or so, I lose strength. I do like to get home to the wife and kiddos and not feel like the gym is my mistress...Not that there's anything wrong with that :mix:

I was reading a few of the articles by Westside Barbell and even they mention that the body quits making lots of testosterone after 45 minutes so u need to work out heavy, hard and be done.

The classic 5x5 is a great program and I made some great gains. I think, no matter what, change is good. As long as u do the basics (benches, squats, rows) u will keep making strength gains.

Maybe I will begin cycling my training. Every 12 weeks i will go from 3 day splits to 4 day splits, etc. I'm 32 in august but I wanna keep training heavy until I am 62....

Top Bottom