Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big poppa pump.....what the hell happened?

boss

did the boy take a bath in synthol? holly shit i dont watch wrestling much but i saw him the other day and his arms a huge there is no other words i can think of!!!! wtf???

i dont think he is on synthol. he always had huge arms, and now that he is more ripped , they just loook way bigger. Stiner is a wreslter not pro bber, and i bet his legs are still 20 times better then yours!!!

shreddedmass i dont think he is on synthol. he always had huge arms, and now that he is more ripped , they just loook way bigger. Stiner is a wreslter not pro bber, and i bet his legs are still 20 times better then yours!!!

Bullshit his biceps don't contract when he moves his arms, because there pumped so full of oil.:) The fucking guy looks Greg Valentino junior.

bro u must be crazy!!! do u watch wrestling? if u seen stiner for past five years u would see thathe always had huge arms. He was just move massive back then instead of ripped. His arms always contract when he flexes them. Plus u do know if person pumps up too much before hitting stage then its almost imposibale to flex your arms, because they are so much fool of blood already!!! its natural for guys who wish who had the size of his arms and never could to put him down!!!

shreddedmass, I wouldnt say that. I mean think of all that money he spends on gear yet his legs resemble that of just your average gym rat, well better than that but with that upper body, come on.

In the Ironman article they did on him, he said that he did 645 as the last rep in a pyramid set.

To those who say he has no chest, let that sink in.

645 x 1.... AT THE END OF HIS BENCH WORKOUT.

acb74c8a97b33c7ebd976aada470c1ee.jpg

Top Bottom