Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beyond Failure Training

MOD

Trevor Smith's Beyond Failure Training

anyone have any success with BFT by Trever Smith?

Last edited:
use it very sparingly, especially if you're natty but even if you're not. It can be effective but only if it's infrequent, like once weekly at the very most.

a training program centered around pre-ex and drop sets. check it out in the archives at nuclearnutrition.com

I use it about once a week or 10 days..works good for me, good pump I cant really get on normal working sets...

Re: .........................

MOD said:
okay. check this out. this is what I mean:

http://www.nuclearnutrition.com/articles_June2_03.html

BFT : Beyond Failure Training

not a once in a while thing, but an actual training program.

MOD I looked at that link. No I havent tried this guy's program. But I also dont see anything really new about his ideas. This sort of thing has been done before under various names. Give it a shot, though just remember its going to be extremely intense. Tons of sleep and protein is a must.

You could test drive it and report your results on EF.

Good luck. :)

Re: Re: .........................

anya said:
But I also dont see anything really new about his ideas. This sort of thing has been done before under various names.
Yuppers on that............ its old news with a new and improved name.

so has anyone tried it or what? I've known of this program for at least 3 years, just never tried it.

MOD said:
so has anyone tried it or what? I've known of this program for at least 3 years, just never tried it.

actually, IM doin this program, i never knew what it was, and didnt even know it existed, i saw jay cutler do it in his video. it works awesomely, at first i thought it was DC, but.. its not, its 100% better. i like it alot..

ive been doin it for 2 weeks, and ive noticed my muscles getting longer and expanding. more like filling out. alot of strength and endurance gains too. im gonna do this along with some heavy sets of 3x3 and 5x5 switching every 2 weeks. im pretty sure im gonna gain alot..

Top Bottom