Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout music.

Although I love rock I am a metal head at heart! If I were to pick just one song to get me going in the gym it would be this one right here...

Fuck it...this one is a must song for any leg day...listen to this while doing ATG squats!!!

Enjoy...these boys are from my neck of the woods!!!

Dude, I have 3 guitars and Cant jam much :worried:
Rg270, EP-Les Paul special and a Whecter pathmaker.

Nice line up...I have a Takamine GX-200TB electric that I changed the pick-ups to EMG Select for the lead and an old Gibson Les Paul in the rhythm spot, and a Greg Bennett design electric acoustic for strumming on, I play Jack Johnson Upside Down for my little girl, as well as some of his other stuff. I plug into a Fender Mustang II amp that has all kinds of fun effects...so just a simple little set up for fun!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nice line up...I have a Takamine GX-200TB electric that I changed the pick-ups to EMG Select for the lead and an old Gibson Les Paul in the rhythm spot, and a Greg Bennett design electric acoustic for strumming on, I play Jack Johnson Upside Down for my little girl, as well as some of his other stuff. I plug into a Fender Mustang II amp that has all kinds of fun effects...so just a simple little set up for fun!

Takamine/Gibson Les paul = MMMmmm

just googled Greg Bennett guitars, Yea I'm a rookie

Takamine/Gibson Les paul = MMMmmm

just googled Greg Bennett guitars, Yea I'm a rookie

I've played all my life off and on and I consider myself a rookie lol! I just play for my soul, it takes me away from this place we call life for a little while, and when I can play for my little girl and bring her with me and watch her dance while I play = Priceless! I think we have taken over this thread talking about guitars lol!

Top Bottom