Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout music.

August burns Red
Parkway Drive
UnEarth
Shadows fall
Killswitch Engage
Hatebreed
Trivium
All that remains
As I lay dying

All music to kill shit to ;)

August burns red, and as I lay dying always get me pumped! Check out I the Breather if you haven't heard them. They are on constant rotation at the gym for me

My estrogen levels are up so I've been listening to chris cornell and guns n roses. Haha, I love stp, alice in chains, tool, and soundgarden to work out too. And yes, those were the bands I listened too in high school and college.

Tool, chevelle, soad, Metallica, rage, Eminem, pink Floyd, lynard Skynyrd, Beatles, jantis Joplin,TI, and a few others

Tool, chevelle, soad, Metallica, rage, Eminem, pink Floyd, lynard Skynyrd, Beatles, jantis Joplin,TI, and a few others

Janis Joplin, Floyd, Skynard, Beatles...now there is some classic old school bro...I like listening to that during cardio, along with...ready...Creedence, Boston, Clapton, Stones, Zeppelin, Frampton, Eagles...all good music IMO. Rock-n-Roll is where it is at.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Janis Joplin, Floyd, Skynard, Beatles...now there is some classic old school bro...I like listening to that during cardio, along with...ready...Creedence, Boston, Clapton, Stones, Zeppelin, Frampton, Eagles...all good music IMO. Rock-n-Roll is where it is at.

I dont listen to much in new music. Classics are where its at my man.
Shit most new music is just the classics samples anyways

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

I dont listen to much in new music. Classics are where its at my man.
Shit most new music is just the classics samples anyways

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

So true...music is in my blood, I play guitar so I love listening to music to figure out how to play certain songs...love classics but at moment listening to DMB playing Go Fish with my little girl :D

So true...music is in my blood, I play guitar so I love listening to music to figure out how to play certain songs...love classics but at moment listening to DMB playing Go Fish with my little girl :D

I play guitar too bro!!! well "play" as a relative term.

Top Bottom