Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout music.

Me personally i listen to really heavy rock it gets me pumped to workout im pretty everyone's different one of my friends listens to classical music while working out :p

311. Old school fusion shit get's me going. There are prolly 20 songs from 311 I've still got on my workout playlist.

Trance around the world with above and beyond :)

Good choices in this thread..many many years ago i would listen to heavy metal (in flames, static x, all that remains etc..)

But the past two years now, i only listen to electronic. Specifically Tech House/Techno/Trance/Drum and Bass/Dubstep..
Some house music can be weak, anything that has a beat can keep me in the groove in the gym. Even bobbing my head at times

i like bass and groove and less talking, so i usually opt for tech house.

Carl Cox, UMEK, Richie Hawtin to name a few, Toolroom records has some slammin artists

For example;
---i could listen to a full set of Carl cox anytime of the week: Carl Cox @ Join the Revolution, Space (Ibiza) [DanceTrippin Episode #118] - YouTube

Or UMEK live set:
UMEK @ Party with a Cause (Slovenia) [DanceTrippin Episode #231] - YouTube

I think i have electronic music ingrained in me forever. My favorite genre music of all time!

I will list genres this time instead of full page of different artist, lol!

I have recently listened variety of different bands, mainly a bit older records, it's been a while since I heard any new artist that would be worth listening to. Anyway these types of music work best for me atm:
Alternative-, Heavy-, Hard-, Doom-, Shock-, Glam-, Stoner-ROCK, Heavy-, Trash-, Attitude-, Black-, Progressive-METAL, Industrial, Punk Trance, Rave, Electro, Funk, Groove, Reggae, Gansta-Rap...
Bottom line: Anti-Pop & I <3 Music!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

BPM station on Sirius XM radio. Nice variety for cardio. For strength days, I go with straight hip hop to get me pumped.

Top Bottom