Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best workout music.

I would like to know others opinions to. Ive been listening to the same stuff for several years and im burnt out. I RELY on music.

When i get to the gym its Ipod in and train.

I don't have time now to type out a storm but look into stuff like Sick Puppies, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, 3 days grace, skillet, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Soil.

What about you guys?

Sounds like what I listen to, Hoss. Mudvayne, Slipknot, Disturbed, Drowning Pool. I even incorporate certain Limp Bizkit songs in there. Just ANYTHING that personally gives ME that pumped feeling when the music hits. I remember for a few months I worked out ONLY to that song Jump Da Fuck Up by Soulfy or Slipknot, or Corey Taylor and Soulfly or something? 3 minutes into it, it had this part "I'm a self destructive piece of shit, smear me in, I don't owe you a god damn thing..."... Oh man, it was all so bad ass. I can still get an extreme pump when that kicks in and sling some weights like it's nobody's business.

Dubstep, rap , Hardstyle , angerfist :D

Wiz Khalifa - Where the cash at freestyle . sickest pump song ever :D

Too much to list lmao...but here is a taste:

Disturbed, Godsmack, Metallica, Slayer, Sevendust, Alter Bridge, Korn, Tool, Megadeth, Nickelback, Dream Theater, Ozzy, Sabbath...shit that gets my blood pumping!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom