Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to get bigger arms?

Eric1987

Just curious what is the best way to get bigger arms? Right now my muscle looks more raw and not really a solid form other than just mass. They are around 14.5 inches. I want atleast 16. I am a fairly small dude too. I weigh 160 and I am between 5'7" and 5'9". I am not fat though as you can probably tell by my arm size. I gained 20 pounds just from going to the gym. I just want to have bigger arms. I usually take the 80 and 90 bar and curl it as many times as I can.

between 5'7" and 5'9"?? huh. did you just guess your height or do you get taller depending on how you eat that day?

Just curious what is the best way to get bigger arms? Right now my muscle looks more raw and not really a solid form other than just mass. They are around 14.5 inches. I want atleast 16. I am a fairly small dude too. I weigh 160 and I am between 5'7" and 5'9". I am not fat though as you can probably tell by my arm size. I gained 20 pounds just from going to the gym. I just want to have bigger arms. I usually take the 80 and 90 bar and curl it as many times as I can.

You didn't say much about your training experience and your age, but without knowing more the best advice I would give you is to build up your entire body mass by doing basic strength movements such as bench press, deadlifts, squats, rows, presses, pullups etc and let your arms come along for the ride. They will increase in size as you body builds mass and strength.

I am 21. I usually do the 5x5 bench then go to rows. Do a few sets of that then go to curls forearms then triceps. That is our upper body day.

use text book form when doing bicep workouts, squueze and onctract all the way thorough , if u feeling ur shoulder and pec doing work the wight too heavy for u, apart from that deadds and Barbell rows and chins

If you want big arms get in a squat rack and squat.

If you want big arms do deadlifts.

Doing heavy compound movements will promote growth much faster then just doing isolation bicep exercises every week.

Top Bottom