Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing to do after a binge/cheat day? and rid of bloating?

morganadams

Binge eating and getting rid of bloat? What do u think of my diet?

I have a very small stomach and whenever I eat anything, like more than 5 bites, my stomach gets huge and it feels uncomfortable and I can't work out or run. Goes away after an hour or so, but I don't wanna wait for an hour everytime I go for a run. (I do 25 minutes of cardio few times a day, about 4 or 5 depending on my energy level.)

What do you guys do when you feel too bloated or full to workout??

My diet basically consists of oatmeal, cereal with raisins, almonds, walnuts, lots of berries, nonfat greek yogurt, cottage cheese, soy crisps (chips made from soy), grilled chicken, canned tuna, eggs, a fruit 3-4 times a week like apple or banana, tofu, cheese.

I don't eat real meals like normal people, like my family would be eating pizza and pasta but I don't eat like that. I can't handle the saturated fat and other stuff physically, it gives me bad stomach, bloating for hours and hours and indegstion, just everything bad and fuked up happens to my body. I take lots of vitamins.

So when I binge eat, I basically eat the stuff I listed above, a lot of it. But how do I get rid of the full bloated feeling? And what do u guys think of my diet?

I'm a girl, 5'4, 117lbs. Not looking to build a lot of muscle, but looking to shed some serious bodyfat. Currently I'm about 20% BF (last time I checked it was 18% but I gained some lbs since then.)

What is your best advice for bodyfat loss? I have lost about 15 lbs in a month previously, but it just got plateaued and I started gaining back. I wanna have 15% bodyfat by end of summer. How do I supress my appetite in the morning?

Re: Binge eating and getting rid of bloat? What do u think of my diet?

I have a very small stomach and whenever I eat anything, like more than 5 bites, my stomach gets huge and it feels uncomfortable and I can't work out or run. Goes away after an hour or so, but I don't wanna wait for an hour everytime I go for a run. (I do 25 minutes of cardio few times a day, about 4 or 5 depending on my energy level.)

What do you guys do when you feel too bloated or full to workout??

My diet basically consists of oatmeal, cereal with raisins, almonds, walnuts, lots of berries, nonfat greek yogurt, cottage cheese, soy crisps (chips made from soy), grilled chicken, canned tuna, eggs, a fruit 3-4 times a week like apple or banana, tofu, cheese.

I don't eat real meals like normal people, like my family would be eating pizza and pasta but I don't eat like that. I can't handle the saturated fat and other stuff physically, it gives me bad stomach, bloating for hours and hours and indegstion, just everything bad and fuked up happens to my body. I take lots of vitamins.

So when I binge eat, I basically eat the stuff I listed above, a lot of it. But how do I get rid of the full bloated feeling? And what do u guys think of my diet?

I'm a girl, 5'4, 117lbs. Not looking to build a lot of muscle, but looking to shed some serious bodyfat. Currently I'm about 20% BF (last time I checked it was 18% but I gained some lbs since then.)

What is your best advice for bodyfat loss? I have lost about 15 lbs in a month previously, but it just got plateaued and I started gaining back. I wanna have 15% bodyfat by end of summer. How do I supress my appetite in the morning?

It actually sounds like you have either a food intolerance or irritable bowel syndrome. Your stomach shouldn't bloat up that much after so little food.
Binge eating will kick you in the ass in the long run too, if you were able to eat more regularly and with the right foods for you, you would not feel the urge to binge eat.
I suggest trying a food elimination diet or seeing a doctor to help you figure this out.
Any diet suggestions are pretty much useless until you figure out why you are bloating so much.

As for the cardio, just do it once or twice a day. Not four.
Do you have/have you had an eating disorder/obsession of some kind?
It's OK to be honest, that's the only way to figure stuff out.

Top Bottom