Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Pre-workouts on the market!

Best pre-workouts on the market!

• Total voters
Anybody ever try Nutrex's new Pre WO supplement called Hemo-Rage? Looks like it's got a nice ingredient profile, and I know that Lipo 6 always was a great fat burner.

Yeah and I like it. It isn't a jittery super high energy supplement it comes on smooth and leaves smooth. No crash. Good solid pumps and sustained energy. NO Exlode would tear me up I would be a bouncing freak in the gym tapping around and dancing hemorage lets me focus on my set. For me it is a good product but i you are looking for something that sends your heart racing then this isn't for you

45 servings eh?

then why does it say take 2-3 "servings" on the label?

I am saying take 5 caplets of the NEW amp02 with 2 LipoStim3

when you do the math The 45 'serving' item is about 2$ per real serving where Amp02 + LipoStim = 2;50$ per serving

then compare ingredient matrices and then the actually feel in the gym and you shall see :)

I love yourproducts but they are a bit on the spendy side, but the quality is all there. I used to be known as the Lipoflame guy because I was popping those. I dropped 40 lbs of Fat on that product over 7 months. I haven't tried the Lipostim yet though I am going to u a cutter real soon so I will check it out

just got done using hemo-rage from nutrex usually not to big on pre workouts but really like it. good energy and pump. right now just some black coffee, ce2, bcaa, and some hydro whey does the trick for me!

i hate stims. they always have a fast speed like effect then i get tired afterwards. i ind that to be ineffective at anything muscle related.

i have tried super pump, no explode, jack3d, and n2kts. i already new i didnt like stims when i tried n2kts but i threw it in a sample pack just to give that kind o stuff another shot. so here is what happened.

i took 1 scoop 30 mins pre w/o. on my way to the gym i got verry figity and restless. when i got to the gym i just wanted to move weight. the breaks where dreaded and short. when i got home the bomb dropped. i felt like complete shit for a few hours. this is the efect i get rom all of these stims but i dont remember it ever being as extreme as it was with the n2kts. so im going to have to say n2kts for the most potent.

Big fan of Superpump, NoXplode, and Jacked. All 3 are good but I think the best one I have used is Superpump. After reading this thread though I may be trying a few others.

Currently on M5, the only preworkout I've tried...

Taste is absolutely terrible and gritty, and with one packet I feel nothing, but with 2 packets I do notice a difference in my workouts, both in rep range and general level of fatigue. Usually no jitters or crash, just sustained energy...also seems to have a decent profile.

Anyone know if there are other products out there that implement kre-alkalyn creatine?

Top Bottom