Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for finisher

Deltoidz

Banned
Cycling with test mast both enanthate esters just about to hit 8weeks into cycle i was thinking about adding in winstrol for the last 6weeks but due to liver toxicity i wouldn't really want to and i wouldn't run var aswell due to it being so costly

Any ideas? Tbol perhaps?

Tbol would work as a finisher but you'd probably be much happier with winny. Sure, It's toxic but don't let anyone fool you into thinking var or Tbol are any better. At bodybuilding dosages they're all going to raise liver values. Run your supports like n2guard and tudca and it won't be an issue.

People rave about how easy on the liver var is but once you get into the 60-100mg range it's no better than anything else. Run winny at 50mg and it will really compliment the mast. There's also halotestin if you're interested in killing stuff

i will always recommend winstrol as the best finisher... it does not matter which oral you run, its going to be toxic... as long as you are running n2guard then you will be protected... winstrol at 50 mg day is the perfect finisher...

i will always recommend winstrol as the best finisher... It does not matter which oral you run, its going to be toxic... As long as you are running n2guard then you will be protected... Winstrol at 50 mg day is the perfect finisher...

+1

i will always recommend winstrol as the best finisher... it does not matter which oral you run, its going to be toxic... as long as you are running n2guard then you will be protected... winstrol at 50 mg day is the perfect finisher...

Yeah but mg for mg winny is one of the most toxic apparently lowers cholesterol aswell by %33 for each pill

Yeah but mg for mg winny is one of the most toxic apparently lowers cholesterol aswell by %33 for each pill

as with most, the strongest product has the most sides... that is why it is imperative to run n2guard alongside... i would also run lipid stabil with it as well...

not sure where you are getting those numbers but that is a stretch bro... a big stretch... i've been around this a very long time so i think i have a pretty good idea and although it is very toxic, that is quite an exaggeration...

I'm presently running 60 mg per day of tbol. And did a var cycle several months ago at 80 mg per day. Tbol so far has me stronger and a little bigger with slightly more weight gain. No water weight--muscle. I love it so far.

Anavar made me harder, stronger and more vascular for sure. Tbol is a slightly fuller look and while its close, var is a better finisher if you want to look more ripped and vascular.

Top Bottom