Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best oral for finisher

Halotestin @ 20-30mg/day will make you appear drier and grainier than anything else.

Var is weak, even at high doses. Winny is always a good choice as well.

I'm presently running 60 mg per day of tbol. And did a var cycle several months ago at 80 mg per day. Tbol so far has me stronger and a little bigger with slightly more weight gain. No water weight--muscle. I love it so far.

Anavar made me harder, stronger and more vascular for sure. Tbol is a slightly fuller look and while its close, var is a better finisher if you want to look more ripped and vascular.

I've also ran var in the past aswell and loved it if i had the money i would go and buy some but i don't D:

I have yet to find any legit Halo out there. Im sure its great, but its so damn hard to find

I can get some halo but that shit will destroy my lipids don't really want anything that will become a problem for me

Halotestin @ 20-30mg/day will make you appear drier and grainier than anything else.

Var is weak, even at high doses. Winny is always a good choice as well.

I would have said halotestin but he said he wanted to stay away from to much liver stress. I would agree on the halo if he was competing, but it would be at a higher dose.

if you are taking n2guard and lipid stabil with an oral strong like halo, then you are protecting yourself... the problem is that people don't take the proper supports with these and are not protecting themselves... I am running halo right now and it is the truth bro... its definitely worth running and finishing the cycle with... just make sure you take n2guard with it bro... it doesn't matter what oral you take, your going to be at risk for all of these problems... it drives me crazy when people act like one oral is so much more harsh than the other... THEY ARE ALL GOING TO CAUSE THESE PROBLEMS... some more than others but its unavoidable... that's part of it...

I have yet to find any legit Halo out there. Im sure its great, but its so damn hard to find

The raws for halo are a little more than twice as much as primo raws. That's why. No one wants to deal with it and it has a niche market. Profitability is not that compared to cheaper AAS like test.

I would have said halotestin but he said he wanted to stay away from to much liver stress. I would agree on the halo if he was competing, but it would be at a higher dose.

I do not think you've actually taken halo before. I've eaten 50mg preworkout, but really 30mg is a good dose for the grainy look.

To the OP, I think you kind of answered your own question in your first post. If you don't want liver toxicity that cuts out most of the orals. If you're worried about price, Tbol is roughly 85% the cost of var per mg. But you have to run a lot more var.

The raws for halo are a little more than twice as much as primo raws. That's why. No one wants to deal with it and it has a niche market. Profitability is not that compared to cheaper AAS like test.

I do not think you've actually taken halo before. I've eaten 50mg preworkout, but really 30mg is a good dose for the grainy look.

To the OP, I think you kind of answered your own question in your first post. If you don't want liver toxicity that cuts out most of the orals. If you're worried about price, Tbol is roughly 85% the cost of var per mg. But you have to run a lot more var.

All great points and spot on!

if you are taking n2guard and lipid stabil with an oral strong like halo, then you are protecting yourself... the problem is that people don't take the proper supports with these and are not protecting themselves... I am running halo right now and it is the truth bro... its definitely worth running and finishing the cycle with... just make sure you take n2guard with it bro... it doesn't matter what oral you take, your going to be at risk for all of these problems... it drives me crazy when people act like one oral is so much more harsh than the other... THEY ARE ALL GOING TO CAUSE THESE PROBLEMS... some more than others but its unavoidable... that's part of it...

I'm tempted to try it due to the strength increases i've read on but i doubt n2guard is good enough to protect against something as strong as halo

Is there not an injectable version of this?

Top Bottom