Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best moments in Cinema history!

Star Wars
Han Solo: All right kid, let's blow this thing and go home!

Taxi Driver
Martin Scorcese: ....You ever see what a .45 can do to a womans pussy? That you should see, you should see WHAT a .45 can do to a womans pussy....That you should definitely see.

E.T.
E.T. & Elliot: The goodbye scene / Scene where E.T. gets drunk and Elliot feels it at school and liberates the frogs and steps on the kid to kiss the hot chick.

A new favorite! If you haven't seen "Crash" yet do not read any further!

Crash
Scene where the store owner shoots at the locksmith and the locksmith's little girl runs out of the house to save her father because he gave her his magic bullet cloak and he didn't have it anymore and she needed to protect him. :eek2: :bawling: :D

"nobody puts Baby in the corner"
Patrick Swayze in Dirty dancing

That is an AWESOME scene in Crash. Also kudos on the Et frog scene!

There were so many GREAT scenes in "Crash" but that was by far the BEST IMO!

Such a powerful movie!

Funny thing about the E.T. scene, it caused a young MOJO to get a foot to the shnutz......I kissed a girl in my class because of that scene, she let me do it but...when I pulled back, loudest Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ever, could be heard, followed by a shot to the groin like she was trying to win the Superbowl in over time!

gotmojo said:
There were so many GREAT scenes in "Crash" but that was by far the BEST IMO!

Such a powerful movie!

Funny thing about the E.T. scene, it caused a young MOJO to get a foot to the shnutz......I kissed a girl in my class because of that scene, she let me do it but...when I pulled back, loudest Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! ever, could be heard, followed by a shot to the groin like she was trying to win the Superbowl in over time!
Holy cow! Crazy little thing!

rnch said:
''you better get a bigger boat".

Jaws is one of the greatest movies of all time. It's about time I see it again.

"the bullshit in Vietnam plied up so fast, you needed wings to stay above it....they cut'em in half with a machine gun and give'em a band-aid....it was a lie- and i was sick of lies".... (Apoc. Now)

PBR said:
"the bullshit in Vietnam plied up so fast, you needed wings to stay above it....they cut'em in half with a machine gun and give'em a band-aid....it was a lie- and i was sick of lies".... (Apoc. Now)
"One of these days, this war will be over"

When Patrick Bateman has a 3 way with the 2 prostitutes in American Psycho. Also when he kills Paul Allen.

Opening scene of Full Metal Jacket.

The bank heist in Heat.

gotmojo said:
Star Wars
Han Solo: All right kid, let's blow this thing and go home!

Taxi Driver
Martin Scorcese: ....You ever see what a .45 can do to a womans pussy? That you should see, you should see WHAT a .45 can do to a womans pussy....That you should definitely see.

E.T.
E.T. & Elliot: The goodbye scene / Scene where E.T. gets drunk and Elliot feels it at school and liberates the frogs and steps on the kid to kiss the hot chick.

A new favorite! If you haven't seen "Crash" yet do not read any further!

Crash
Scene where the store owner shoots at the locksmith and the locksmith's little girl runs out of the house to save her father because he gave her his magic bullet cloak and he didn't have it anymore and she needed to protect him. :eek2: :bawling: :D
That may be my favorite scene from any movie! Tombstone has many scenes that are kick ass and many one-liners. "You tell em i'm coming and hell's coming with me"

Top Bottom