Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best moments in Cinema history!

The ET scene where you think he is dead and then his heart lights up makes me bawl to this day!

The end of Con Air when he hands his little girl the bunny, makes me cry like a little girl. The part of Armageddon where Bruce Willis dies so that AJ can live and be with his daughter.

reno240 said:
The enitre scene where Travolta and Jackson are washing their hands during the Bonnie situation.
[cleaning their bloody hands]
Jules: Fuck, nigga, what did you do to his towel?
Vincent: I was dryin' my hands.
Jules: You're supposed to wash 'em first.
Vincent: You watched me wash 'em.
Jules: I watched you get 'em wet.
Vincent: I was washing 'em. But this shit's hard to get off. Maybe if I had Lava or something, I coulda done a better job.
Jules: I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no god-damn Maxi-Pad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jules: Oh man, I will never forgive yo ass for this. This is some fucked-up, repugnant shit.
Vincent: Jules, did you ever hear the philosophy that once a man admits he's wrong, then he's automatically forgiven of that wrongdoing?
Jules: Man, get out of my face with that shit. The motherfucker who said that never had to pick up itty bitty pieces of skull on account of your dumb ass.

The part in Pulp Fiction where he asks, "Did you see a sign that said dead 'n-word' storage." It cracks me up.

the closing credits in brokeback mountain, when you know the movie is finally over

HeatherRae said:
The part in Pulp Fiction where he asks, "Did you see a sign that said dead 'n-word' storage." It cracks me up.
I almost brought that one up, but went with the hand washing scene instead. Makes me laugh my ass off EVERY damn time I see it.

Two GREAT scenes, 1.) When Jenny leaves Forrest after living with him for a bit and he walks around the empty house all sad. Good shit... 2.) In Apollo 13 when they wait the extra 4 minutes while entering the atmosphere, we all know what's gonna happen and it's still really good.

SoKlueles said:
the closing credits in brokeback mountain, when you know the movie is finally over
I still haven't seen it yet. LOL. Fiance refuses to watch gay cowboy movie. He actually said, "cowboys can't be gay. It's a rule." ROFL!

Top Bottom