Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best moments in Cinema history!

"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. Smells like victory."

heather, i like your style.

got one for yall- how bout in the breakfast club at the end when bender and that redhead hook up?

HeatherRae said:
"I love the smell of Napalm in the morning. Smells like victory."

I dont know which one you are talking about but here is a breakfast club favorite of mine:

Andrew: You're a tease and you know it. All girls are teases.
Bender: She's only a tease if what she does gets you hot.
Claire: I don't do anything.
Alison: Thats why you're a tease.

cwc73 said:
Well, I have never watched the entire movie ( but I just aquired it) I knew that was Samual Jackson in that most likely that move. It just came out of my mouth in his voice when I read that. F'n hilarious.

"It's the one that says bad motha fucka"
The dialogue between Travolta and Jackson in the movie is just incredible. Their debate over whether a foot massage is "intimate" or not is hilarious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Pulp Fiction quotes at: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/quotes

When Rocky is yelling "AADDRRIIIIIAAAAANNNNNNNN" after the fight.....that and everything that Chuck Norris has ever done

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: "I gotta knife. It's a good knife." Still makes me laugh and sends chills down my spine at the same time.

I like the Blueberry pancakes scene....so absurd, that woman

In Braveheart, when Mel Gibson screams out "Freedom" instead of begging for mercy.

The love story in the Titanic. He gave his life for her to live.

biteme said:
In Braveheart, when Mel Gibson screams out "Freedom" instead of begging for mercy.

The love story in the Titanic. He gave his life for her to live.
Yeah - forgot that one - that's a good one.

Top Bottom