Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best ingredients for fat loss?

CLA, DHA/EPA, GLA, carnitine, green tea extract, capcaicin

to be honest I would say supps arnt going to make that much differance anyway bro. The effect will be minimal when compared to diet and cardio. From what you say in your posts the way you eat isnt going to allow you to get much leaner, and you also say you hate doing cardio and dont do much of it. You should probably sort those two things out first before spending money on supps that imo are overrated lol.

But I hear cutting is much easier when using drugs than it is trying to do it naturally, so maybe Im wrong.

ahh little buddy this isnt for me lol its for me to sell. I should prob get my diet in check so im not a hypocrite! lol

Anything that ends in "ine" is a stim. Yohimbe I'm not sure if it's really considered a stim.

Ok so I think im gonna make this and have a few test bottles but im not 100% set on this formula yet, but I WILL get a couple test bottles and you guys can try them out for me. Ill send them or free. All I ask is that you make a detailed log and that you dont take anything else with it

So my ingredients are:

Synephrine OR yohimbe
7-Keto DHEA
L-Tyrosine
Germanium
Phenylethylamine HCL
Hoodia Gordonii
Green Tea Extract
Evodiamine
Vinpoctene
Chromium Picolionate

It would be 2 caps, 3x a day. After doing research however it seems as if this will give you energy, use your thyroid to burn fat, block cortisol, supress appetite, also part thermo. DHEA will help keep muscle.

I would like to add that adding megadoses (2-4g) of vitamin c HAS been shown to reduce cortisol. We all take it for granted, but at one point people were getting scurvy becuse of vitamin C. I also disagree with the ADA regulations as they are SUPER low imo. And vitamin C is water soluble so I would def reccomend taking megadoses of vitamin C for better health and to block cortisol!

From what I read, Chromium Picolionate was determined to be pretty useless and doesn't do much.
I can't remember the specifics, but thats what I was getting from what I dug up.

** BTW, You got a test subject right here! haha.
Help me improve to Gawd 2.0

From what I read, Chromium Picolionate was determined to be pretty useless and doesn't do much.
I can't remember the specifics, but thats what I was getting from what I dug up.

** BTW, You got a test subject right here! haha.
Help me improve to Gawd 2.0

Dude r u kidding me? chromium picolionate can burn up to 10lbs of fat in just 1 month!!!

LOL jk. I took it out because i agree i actually dont know why i had it in there. maybe i saw it in another fat burner and i just copied it over, lol.

Seriously I will post a thread soon within a week and u guys can test it for me. Like i said jus make a log and dont take it with anything else. I feel like its gonna be fuckin potent so be careful. Im not responsible for shit lol but i only expect some great fuckin gains

They say caffeine and ephedrine is bad, imo abuse of anything is bad. Normal doses should be ok. BUT in mine Im only using synephrine and green tea extract as a substitute for ephedrine/caffeine. So everything should go ok.

Top Bottom