Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best ingredients for fat loss?

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Im talkin about individual ingredients, say you were to make your own supplement. What would be in there as the ultimate fat loss supp? SO far I have

caffeine
yohimbine
guarana
ALA
OEA
TTA
Sesamin

Hey Buddy, I think you NEED to make your own supplement. My suggestion would be instead of looking firstly at ingredients I would look at what pathways do you want your fat loss supplement to work through.

Thyroid
Stimulant
Thermogenic
Appetite control

And then also look at what causes fat loss.

When you figure out those things then we can figure out those ingredients to activate those processes.

My personal favorite is Thermo/Thyroid.

Just my two cents. I think by doing that will also further your own knowledge of supplementation and the science of fat loss! a win win!!!

Hey Buddy, I think you NEED to make your own supplement. My suggestion would be instead of looking firstly at ingredients I would look at what pathways do you want your fat loss supplement to work through.

Thyroid
Stimulant
Thermogenic
Appetite control

And then also look at what causes fat loss.

When you figure out those things then we can figure out those ingredients to activate those processes.

My personal favorite is Thermo/Thyroid.

Just my two cents. I think by doing that will also further your own knowledge of supplementation and the science of fat loss! a win win!!!

Can I do thermo AND thyroid? And then Id have 2 products and if you wanted you could stack them.

Im researching thermo/thyroid/stimulant right now

lol

well so far ive found out that you need to block cortisol, suppress appetite, and transport the fat so it can be burned.

Is it bad to combine thermogenic and stimulant??

It can be depending on the sides; say stacking caffeine and ephedra both raise heart rate, can cause palpitations, when combined its a heart attack waiting to happen if you dose to high. Just have to be careful. What are you looking at combining now after your research?

Yeah side effects could be too a little too heart unfriendly with the thermo and stimulant. I think you can do the Anti Cortisol/Therm/Thyroid though. If you could make it, that particular combo, well, that would just be the shit!

Look at Suppress C, Erase, and a few others for Cortisol reduction
Look at Alpha T-2 for thyroid control. They use two ingredients which are now being used by all the other competitors.
Look at Forged Burner, Hot Rox, Meltdown, Redline, etc...for Thermogenic control

There's some starting points.

Well I am still confused on combining stuff like caffeine, bitter orange, yohimbe, and guarana and synephrine all in one? lol

Yeah side effects could be too a little too heart unfriendly with the thermo and stimulant. I think you can do the Anti Cortisol/Therm/Thyroid though. If you could make it, that particular combo, well, that would just be the shit!

Look at Suppress C, Erase, and a few others for Cortisol reduction
Look at Alpha T-2 for thyroid control. They use two ingredients which are now being used by all the other competitors.
Look at Forged Burner, Hot Rox, Meltdown, Redline, etc...for Thermogenic control

There's some starting points.

mmm an anticortisol/therm/thyroid would be sick!

I have about 100 ingredients i wrote down so i need to start some research lol

CLA, DHA/EPA, GLA, carnitine, green tea extract, capcaicin

to be honest I would say supps arnt going to make that much differance anyway bro. The effect will be minimal when compared to diet and cardio. From what you say in your posts the way you eat isnt going to allow you to get much leaner, and you also say you hate doing cardio and dont do much of it. You should probably sort those two things out first before spending money on supps that imo are overrated lol.

But I hear cutting is much easier when using drugs than it is trying to do it naturally, so maybe Im wrong.

Top Bottom