Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cold Medication Out There?

LOL you asked for suggestions, and that is what you got. You asked me to bring you some and I said no! Stop being a sissy and deal with the cold. You're not my man therefore I do not have to take care of you ;)

Ouch.... Hiding under my covers from the mean EF women... :-(

covergrl80 said:
LOL you asked for suggestions, and that is what you got. You asked me to bring you some and I said no! Stop being a sissy and deal with the cold. You're not my man therefore I do not have to take care of you ;)

pre-sick?

airborne. . .the shit really works. . .i have three curtain-climbers at home and they get colds all winter long. . .i didn't get sick once last winter.

after you're already sick?

during the day suck on one of those lozenges that has vitamin c, zinc, ecchinachea (sp?), etc. . .at night. . .alka-seltzer plus night time cold medicine and a double shot of jim beam over two ice cubes. . .sleep like a baby. . .

And if you start coughing and don't like the way cold meds make you feel you can mix honey, lemon, apple cider vinegar, and hot water together and drink it before bed.

What them girls really know about that yellow tuss, tuss
Or them rainbow colors all mixed in a cup
That'll make your dick hard when you ready to fuck

Top Bottom