Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Chest Exercise

BEST CHEST WORKOUT

• FLAT BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • FLAT BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 49 32.2%
  • INCLINE BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • INCLINE BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • DIPS

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • DUMBELL FLYES (flat, incline, decline)

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • DECLINE BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • DECLINE BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Did arnie do this routine throughout the entire year? No rests between reps and sets??? WTF?

Posts that have any sort of flaming in them will be deleted and you'll be given a warning. This is not chat. People are here to learn. Please make sure you understand that.

Here are my chest excercises-

Incline(30 deg) dbs
Incline(30 deg) smith
Flat Hammer Strength

Different excercise each workout. DC style.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK IS THE BEST CHEST EXERCISE
FLAT BENCH WITH DUMBELLS
FLAT BENCH WITH THE BAR
INCLINE BENCH WITH THE BAR
INCLINE BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

I like INCLINE and FLATBENCH DB presses.

For me, I get the best burn on the pec deck. If I didn't have that machine, I'd go with incline & decline (and flat) dumbell flys. Barbell press is great, but for me, it doesn't isolate the pecs as well as flys, and my delts & triceps will exhaust before the pecs do, so I can't get my pecs to exhaustion with the barbell. Barbell bench pressing is also in my routine, but if I have to cut a workout short, I'll give up the bench but do the pec deck that day.

Charles

For me, I get the best burn on the pec deck. If I didn't have that machine, I'd go with incline & decline (and flat) dumbell flys. Barbell press is great, but for me, it doesn't isolate the pecs as well as flys, and my delts & triceps will exhaust before the pecs do, so I can't get my pecs to exhaustion with the barbell. Barbell bench pressing is also in my routine, but if I have to cut a workout short, I'll give up the bench but do the pec deck that day.

Charles

Pec deck is for girls bro...it's like doing barbell curls in the squat rack or doing situps on that ugly colorful ball in the gym....please get off that machine and burn it....get soma carosine and burn that sucker

Pec deck is for girls bro...it's like doing barbell curls in the squat rack or doing situps on that ugly colorful ball in the gym....please get off that machine and burn it....get soma carosine and burn that sucker

LMAO!!!

My chest routine at the moment is simply Flat DB, Incline BB, Dips. Maybe a set or two of Incline Flyes to finish off. Seems to be working well, I love going heavy on the flat DB press.

Top Bottom