Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Chest Exercise

BEST CHEST WORKOUT

• FLAT BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • FLAT BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 49 32.2%
  • INCLINE BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • INCLINE BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • DIPS

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • DUMBELL FLYES (flat, incline, decline)

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • DECLINE BENCH WITH DUMBELLS

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • DECLINE BENCH WITH THE BAR

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
After Viewing Results

Well after viewing results of poll, had to reply since the majority voted for flat db presses. Any incline movement is far superior to a flat movement. db incline press or barbell incline press better than any flat movement. anyone that lifts and competes and is successful will tell you that 70% of your chest work should be incline movements and they would be correctamundo~~

TheGame,
Thats wierd, I've always felt that incline uses too much delts to fully isolate the pecs. I find the decline takes a lot of the shoulders out of the exercise, although I'm still a fan of the flat bench pressing.

Like exodus said everyone built what they have by starting off with the barbell bench. However, I would have to vote for staright bench DB's, more of a stretch, and unlike incline DB's, there is less emphasis on your delts.

TheGame2001-
You must be confused bro.. I used to swear by inclines too for thickening up my pecs but theyre simply more of a delt press rather then a pec press.. stick to flat and decline movements bro.

:cool::cool:

Incline Barbell, they bring into effect exclusively your upper chest, and do some type of decline fly as a finish to get the rounded look.

Here is the way I see it. Incline movements are better because your chest is angled when viewed from the side. On an incline bench your chest is parallel to the floor so is stimulated better.

Top Bottom