Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and after pics

6 months all natural. the first pic was not really a before pic - somone happened to take a picture of me - you would fold your arms to if you had that melon stuck to the fron of you. caseran posted the pic w/o face b/c he did not ask before hand

Amazing

Wow , dude ive been doing something wrong I am same age I went from 5'11 215 to 180 but wholy shit I look nothing like that...

I am truly amazed, nice freakin job!!!!

You did all that with no gear, GREAT job bro! You must have very good genetics. Keep it up! Let me know if you need any help on a cycle.

M18

Damn bro great job. I'll send this one to the top again for ya. Tell ya the truth I was getting ready to ask what kinda gear you did,,, that was until I say the answer. I gotta give you credit bro for the hard work. I tip my hat to ya...

ECA works - maybe too well. You've been flying at high altitude for 6 months straight. If you're like me you'll be depressed and lethargic after coming off it.

You've done great. Now that you're not a fat ass any more, consider doing the ECA only 4-6 wks at a time.

One amazing effect of ECA is that you get stronger. Something about the muscle - nerve connection. It's quite a letdown to work out without it, once you get used to it.

Top Bottom