Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and after pics

You saw those types of gains from no cardio, and a decent diet considering you cheated every 3rd day. And you use creatine which gives you water retention? .....so do me a favor let me in on the secret!! How did you make such a difference with out any AS and with that routine if you were so fat??

Not flaming just really curious.

-M56M

Am I wrong in assuming that you are workout partners or something? Caseran posted your pics for you or something? What are you considering as a cycle for the future, or are you going to stay away from the gear totally?

...bd

We are work out partners..... He started before me, but as you can see was a fat ass, but neverlass got me inspired. I posted to show it all comes down to hard work and diet. I am considering gear cuz I am a hard gain, currently 6'4" 220lbs.

Wow! I would have to say great job. But without a face or defining marks how do we know that is the same person.:confused: Just curious

VERY nice, my man.

Great overall improvement. If you did this on your own, I look forward to seeing what your effort will do when backed up with pharmaceutical supplementation.

Looks good. You have a lot to be proud of. And as Animal said above.... NOW KEEP IT.

Nice job.

Top Bottom