Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and after pics

Isn't it amazing that more people ask about the gear he used, rather than the dieting and training protocol?

No I'm not natural in case you are wondering.

dude8840 said:
Isn't it amazing that more people ask about the gear he used, rather than the dieting and training protocol?

No I'm not natural in case you are wondering.

I ask becuase I am already happy with my techniques.I am on this board to learn about steroids.

And when you see a picture of a person and perhaps the effects of certain drugs you can make more of an educated decision of what types of drugs you want.

I am sure a picture of a guy who took 2-abombs daily with d-bol and test, will have a different look than a guy who did test and e.q.

Peace

Bootyshaker

Actually, now that someone mentioned it. What was your before and after diet and training routine? (Btw, great job on doing it with just OTC stuff)

caseran said:
What would be a good cycle to go into??

To be honest I think you are doing great naturally right now. Depending on how long you have been working out you may want to wait a little longer. With your present body type I would think that a little test and e.q. would not be to shabby.

Bootyshaker

I am the guy in the pic - here is the stats and I swear on the sould of my unborn no bullshit

six foot one 190 in pic 234 in fat guy pic

I have no idea what I ate before but I ate a lot of it
Diet now 1800-2000 cal a day 200 gr pro and I just try and watch the carbs. Six small meals. I work out everyday and only recently started a little cardio. I hit each muscle/group once a week. No clue what the body fat is or was. I wish I would have put the newspaper in teh original pic. I ususally work out like there is someone standing there with a gun to my head - no reason to go to the gym to fuck around. Supps - TKE fitness whey powder, methoxy (last month only) glutamine, creatine, and enought ECA's to kill a small whale. I started to hit the gym on Dec 2 2000 with the goal to lose 50 pounds in six months. I remember the date because I booked a trip to fiji and decided I no longer wanted to be fat - leaving for Fiji tom. afternoon- lost 44 pounds so I missed my mark but I think I packed on some muscle. I have to get the legs in shape, and want to get more ripped. I have lifted everyday - no shit - for the last six months and am looking forward to the layoff for ten days. when I get back going to get after it even harder - also - one day every three weeks I stuff my face with as much food as I like - you have to cheat a little. Will continue all natural - if I did not hit the shit to get a football ride in after HS no need to now. thanks for the congrats - gotta say it is odd to be abel to walk around shirtless - I am 25 and for about 24 and six months of my life I admit to being a fat slob.

yo! - I made a lot of typo's - jitters from ECA! kidding....while I am here anyone tried Phen-Free? I want to stop taking the ECA (it has been a six month cycle) but was wondering if there is a good supp to put in its place.

Top Bottom