Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beautiful Woman I Met Yesterday

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Every person has a dream and they are all entitled to have that dream. I have been through a couple of hard-nosed relationships over the past couple of years. Been heartbroken to say the least. I have lived and learned from these experiences...and am still learning.

I learned one of the most important lessons today though. Everyone deserves to be loved. Absolutely everyone. It doesn't matter if that person is straight, gay, black, white, wild or calm.

I have been emailing back in forth with a lovely woman that I met. She has helped me realize that not everything is my fault and not everything is under our control.

I really wanted to post this here because I want to take time out to say thank you. You are so beautiful inside your heart. Not knowing me or how I am inside...you opened up yourself and talked to me. You became a friend who is kind, gentle, caring, loving, sweet, and full of blessings.

I just want you to know that you are beautiful...and I believed that with all of my heart even before I saw you. Beauty is only skin deep, your heart and soul are larger than life.

Yes yes..you are definately a heart breaker to look at too...and yes it is hard to peel my eyes off of you...but sometimes a warm hug and a few kind words with a notion of care is worth so much more.

Thanks beautiful...you know who you are.

B True

Just want to bump this one time.

B True

strike that...I think your kind words made my year:)...plus you add the fact this comes from a man who can pull a full size suburban.....yes definately my year;)

Ms. Shagwell....what makes you think it is you? wink wink.....

I will leave you with a small story...take it as you may, but it means a lot to me, comming from a 285lb guy.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature: because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Saul was tall and handsome; he was an impressive-looking man. Samuel was looking for a new King of Israel and was looking for someone who looked like Saul. God warned him against judging by someone's outward appearance alone. When people judge by outward appearance, they may overlook amazing individuals who simply lack the particular physical qualities that society currently admires. Appearance doesn't reveal what people are really like inside or what thier true self is.

To make a long story shorter...even though you are amazingly beautiful.....and are you ever.....the fact that you are a very special person inside makes you truly beautiful.

I encourage any honest person to take the time to get to know this very special person that I am talking about...she is truly amazing.

B True

b fold the truth said:
To make a long story shorter...even though you are amazingly beautiful.....and are you ever.....the fact that you are a very special person inside makes you truly beautiful.

I encourage any honest person to take the time to get to know this very special person that I am talking about...she is truly amazing.

B True

You know I didn't want to invade this somewhat personal post, but I must. I just want to respectfully concur with EVERYTHING that B True has said. She never ceases to amaze me, and her beauty seems to know no bounds. I feel sorry for the people that never get the privledge of knowing this special human being. I consider myself very lucky to count myself as one of her friends.

And since you used a biblical reference B Fold...here is one that I carry close to my heart...

ECCLESIASTES 4:9,10

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow; but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.:angel:

I'm glad someone was there for ya B True...she really is something isn't she;)

"Strong Side..."

Last edited:
........I dunno what to say.......but thank you....and please e mail me you home address and I'll send out the checks immediately:)

oh and ......."LEFT SIDE!!!!"

Yes...she is amazing. Makes me wish that you could choose whom you love...I'd probably be cryogenically frozen somewhere in FL too...or atleast on the road south immediately!!!!!

B True

Top Bottom