Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beastrol & kidney pain.

polar_bear

hy guys, i`m looking for some advice, i was running the beastrol starter stack and it was going well after two weeks i was strong as f**k and felt excellent but my kidneys were starting to hurt and just got worse for the next three days untill i stopped running the cycle bucause i was unable to work out and almost unable to go to work, they are now getting better but i want to know if there is something i could do to prevent this in the future.
i was taking forged liver support, plenty of vit c, 1000mg garlic caps and i added liv52 when the pain began, also i was drinking as much water as i could fit in me.

any advice on special diets or axillary drugs/supps would be greatly apreciated.

also could someone tell me will i need pct after only two and a half weeks on cycle?

How's your water intake? I've had chronic kidey issues, lots of stones etc... but now That I'm taking in 1.5 to 2 gallons of water everyday I've had no such sides from the shredder stack I'm on.

ill get that off dbol after week 5 or so. thats my cue to stop. listen to your body. id rather do short cycles than fuck myself up.

some people get this pain and many people dont.. cranberry juice and or cranberry extract is a good add. Also a good product like Ai's cycle support has helpped many as well... Its not something that happens to everyone or even a lot of people. In fact most people it happens to are one post wonders out of no where. So often its people who want to make the products look bad. They now its a side effect that has happened so they make 20 different accounts and use them to make threads about it.. Please do not think I am saying that is what you are doing.

Just letting others know I was wondering why there was a increase in threads about this subject. when last month there was 0 threads about the subject. So I looked a a bunch of threads made and (not a surprise at all) I found one account that made 5 threads with 5 different accounts all from the same ip address.

Now Of course I never ever ever delete a thread or ban a member who makes a thread about this subject for the simple reason they would come back with a alter account ans scream bloody murder if i did. And they know they would and I think they are hoping and waiting that I do do that so they can scream about it..

Now back to the subject though... It can happen it is a side effect that does happen from time to time. Now if it happens you should stop the product rigth away and start taking something for it. But I think people should take the right sups from the start and it will prevent this. Once you do feel any discomfort though stop the product... Give yourself a brake and then do go back to it later using the right sups well doing so....

One more thing I want to add that I always add. With my products I give a 100% refund. This includes if you stop the product for any reason. If you want a refund all you have to do is send the product back to me with a copy of your order number and receipt of some kind. In other words I can not give you a refund if I do not know who the hell you are and the payment you used. But if you send the product back with a way for me to give back the money to the same place or method you gave it to me I will give you a 100% refund.

Now even though everyone knows I give this money back offer for any reason. Even though I have posted it on any and every thread like this and have been doing so for 8 months now. I have given back 1 refund for this reason...

I really don't understand that? You would think if some one really did have a problem to the point they made a thread about it they would want to get there money back? Beats the hell out of me but that is the truth. Maybe that is why I offer the hell out of the 100% money back refund ha ha.... Maybe lol it damn well is why... Because if you are not happy I want to make sure you get your money back.........

Just want you to know good bro I am not picking on you or singling you out in anyway. You just happen to be the lucky guy who made the thread I felt like posting this all on today..

Anyway the offer always stands. Money back 100% no questions asked. Just return the product and get a refund. OF COURSE WITH PROF OF ORDER AND PAYMENT METHOD PLEASE.

Good luck man. I am going to give you a free plat because I posted so much on your thread. :D:D:D

sorry needto i didnt mean to say anything bad about your stuff. i loved it untill the pain in the kidneys but even that hasnt put me off i have just ordered 2 more beastrol starter stacks, 1 deailbolan starter stack, 1 forged burner and 1 lipoflame.

the gains i made in the initial 2 weeks were too good to ignore and that is what makes me want to get the advice to get around this problem and hopefully get my cycles a little longer.

thanks for the advice guys, i hope it works for me.

p.s. this is the first time i have used any of needtos stuff and the results are astonishing unfortunatly i was undereducated and that resulted in my kidney pain. i would just like to make it clear that the beastrol stack works and works well and even if i have to onley run the stacks for 2 weeks at a time in the future i will be happy to do so because they are so strong they give significant results within that short timescale.

i will be ordering needtos products for a long time to come and i would fully recomend anyone else to do so as well.

sorry needto if i came accross like i was dissing you.

na man I do not care at all. I was not even talking about you anyway. Your a good bro and I believe you. There was just another prick running around trying to cause trouble not to long ago...

I was running triple strength cranberry extract through dbol as well as liver supps. My doc told me cranberry doesnt do anything except change the ph on your urine? wtf? Is she full of it? From my research on kidneys I have found that carnitine is the best supplement for kidneys. As far as people with elevated kidney values that is.

run less orals or dont run orals at all.

Top Bottom