Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast or diesel ... Placing order tomorrow

jbfoco

27 years old. 5'9 167lbs

Bench 275
Power clean 185
Squat 315
Dead 225. (new to dead lifts, still working on form. Haven't tried more than 225)

I am looking to put on lean muscle, I am hoping to stay at 180 when it's all said and done.

I ve read all the reviews for both. My diet is very good, I work out hard on a soild schedule 5x5. What would you all recommend for my goals? I will be doing before/after pics, measuring and doing a log as well.

Beast or diesel?

Thank you for your time!!

i think either one would be great for your goals.

13 pounds of muscle is pretty common with beastdrol, but if your focus is more on size than strength, go with diesel. that i think is the general oppinion of everyone here. but i used both and i like the diesel better.

try using the search to read ppls threads who have used them. just go to search and type in beastdrol. then in a new window do a search and type in dieselbolan or dieselbolan v2. youll find alot of good info

have only used beast so cannot comment on deisel.

if you train properly which sounds like you do, on beast you can expect to take ur bench from 275 to 310 within that 4 weeks and that is a conservative figure.

i have a diary on beast you should find it.. a good read

Anyone who has used both will often tell you that deiselbolan is a better cycle overall. If you are looking for size you can gain up to 20-30lb with lots of food on deiselbolan. 13lb would be on the higher end with beastdrol but the gains are much leaner and people love the huge strength gains that come from it too. More sides like lethargy with beast then with bolan.. If it was my choice I would go with deiselbolan 2.0 and if you want the cycle to be leaner then add in katanadrol 2.0 at 250mg ed. IMO this is the perfect otc steroid stack.

Haven't tried the Dieselbolan yet but I have ran Beastdrol several times. I always get massive strength gains and decent size! I generally put on anywhere from 15-20 lbs when taking Beastdrol @ 30mg/ed for 4 weeks. As long as you force feed, you will grow like a weed!

Come over and check our forum out bro. www.needtobuildmuscle.net/forum

There is all kinds of information on there about both of those products and much more!

Thank you all for the input. I am going to go with diesel. I spent a few more hours reading logs and it seems like both are a great choice but diesel suits me better. The biggest selling point was the lack of sides.

Thanks again for your time!

Last edited:
Top Bottom