Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
First I would like to say, Needto has outstanding customer service and support. Everything I have purchased from him has arrived within 2-3 days, and the quality of the product is top notch.

I think, unfortunately for me, Katanadrol is too strong. I feel like I am growing tits. They are sore, and hurt like a bitch. No lump under my nipple, but the glandular area around the areolar is very very stiff to the touch and tender.

A few months back I did 4 weeks on Dieselbolan and Tren-TFO. It was awesome, I loved it. I went from 210lbs to 232lbs. Size and strength were insane. By the end of the 4 weeks, my nips were just barely sore, but a couple days after they were sore I started PCT which consisted of Letro and Forged PCT, after 4 weeks I was good to go.

Here's a comparison of the two.

19 Tren TFO is:
19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione 30 mg per capsule

Katanadrol is:
9-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione 40mg per cap
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-dio 10mg per cap

I don't know if its the combination in Katanadrol or what, but the shit is super strong and if you are prone to gyno, watch out. One week on Katana and my chest feels 10 times worse (gyno wise) than it did at the end of 4 weeks of Tren TFO. I haven't been able to get any bromo, and I have some letro left over which I will start tomorrow.

So unfortunately I will be stopping everything tomorrow and starting PCT unless anyone feels Beastdrol and Dermacrine with T3 would be a decent combo. Katanadrol is just too much for me. I wish I was able to write a better review.

First I would like to say, Needto has outstanding customer service and support. Everything I have purchased from him has arrived within 2-3 days, and the quality of the product is top notch.

I think, unfortunately for me, Katanadrol is too strong. I feel like I am growing tits. They are sore, and hurt like a bitch. No lump under my nipple, but the glandular area around the areolar is very very stiff to the touch and tender.

A few months back I did 4 weeks on Dieselbolan and Tren-TFO. It was awesome, I loved it. I went from 210lbs to 232lbs. Size and strength were insane. By the end of the 4 weeks, my nips were just barely sore, but a couple days after they were sore I started PCT which consisted of Letro and Forged PCT, after 4 weeks I was good to go.

Here's a comparison of the two.

19 Tren TFO is:

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione 30 mg per capsule

Katanadrol is:1
9-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione 40mg per cap
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-dio 10mg per cap

I don't know if its the combination in Katanadrol or what, but the shit is super strong and if you are prone to gyno, watch out. I haven't been able to get any bromo, and I have some letro left over which I will start tomorrow.

So unfortunately I will be stopping everything tomorrow and starting PCT unless anyone feels Beastdrol and Dermacrine with T3 would be a decent combo. Katanadrol is just too much for me. I wish I was able to write a better review.

Dude, Cap I had the same problem. Just Drop the Katana and Run the Beast and Derma, You'll still lean out and Put on some gnarley strength and Mass!

Good Luck to you friend!
Check out the new video
TransferBigFiles Download -

Week 2 1/2, week 3 is when I did. Week four is when My strength really whot up too. It's still going up during PCT as well....plus I'm still leaning out!

I'm getting Bod Pod Tested This friday to really see what a true BF% is @

Sorry to hear that bro. Sounds like with Ricks experience though you might be able to just drop the Kat and keep going. I know you had a huge cycle planned out. I'm sure you're disappointed. Let us know what you do bro. Good luck!

Sorry to hear that bro. Sounds like with Ricks experience though you might be able to just drop the Kat and keep going. I know you had a huge cycle planned out. I'm sure you're disappointed. Let us know what you do bro. Good luck!

Thanks man.

Yeah I'm disappointed, but as Needto has always said, these aren't for everyone. I think I am more prone to gyno than some folks, but I was really shocked at how fast the soreness and stiffness came on. Katanadrol is much more powerful than the 19 Tren TFO.

I took one Beast cap this morning and 2.5mg Letro. I've dropped the Katanadrol completely.

Been there and done that.

I like to keep my man tits as sleek as possible. I will never touch any 4,9 Estra compound again.

I would continue to run the beast and derma

Start taking 300-400mg of P-5-P and 1600mg of Vitex daily all the way through PCT.

The same thing happened two weeks into my Beast/Diesel cycle. I dropped the Diesel and started the p-5-p and vitex. My nips stopped hurting after a week and the puffiness went away. Get them from Vitacost.com. I use the NSI brand. Good luck and may your teets remain sleek.

Edit to add.... Split the P-5-P/Vitex over three daily doses

Just stay safe Cap, You're a good bro so we'd like you to stick around as much as possible ya know!

This is really strange to me, cause I thought the exact opposite, when I ran a 4 week cycle of Katana I felt great...But when I tried to run a 4 week cycle of beast I got a couple of annoying side effects.

This is really strange to me, cause I thought the exact opposite, when I ran a 4 week cycle of Katana I felt great...But when I tried to run a 4 week cycle of beast I got a couple of annoying side effects.
It's not typical but it does happen. Some things just affect people completely differently then others!

Top Bottom