Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
so i should be good as long as i take need to's liver support and pct products?

thanks again guys

depends on which one you are talking about. For beastdrol, I would run a SERM like nolva or clomid, and maybe add in needto's pct for added support. Needto and some others will disagree about the SERM...i'm old school I guess you could say. SERMs always worked for me, so I see no reason to stray from them as they are cheap and effective. I would even use it with halodrol.

You will probably find a lot of the users will say run sustain alpha by primordial performance with the pct products at needto. I have never personally used it and have not seen any blood results to back the claims, but needto and many others swear by it.

Personally, I wouldn't just run the needto products for pct of beastdrol. Having them as an add on to a SERM or sustain would be great though. As far as the liver support goes, you will probably be fine with what you said, but I think you should look into some other support supplements to combat some of the other sides such as high bp, back pumps, prostate irritation, etc. When I say other supports, I mean such things as Hawthorne Berry for High BP, Taurine for back pumps, and Saw Palmetto for the prostate.

Great info guys, and no worries im 24 so thats not an issue. Im going to fallow your suggestions phillyeagles07 and really appreciate the help!

Top Bottom