Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB and Pinkscrubs over under?

I'm drinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you play somewhat of a role in her actually leaving her husband beezy?

I know things weren't great in the relationship, but didn't she think you were going to leave your wife for her so she ditched hubby?

Well I dont know if that was the case but the woman was in an abusive relationship from my understanding and no woman deserves to live in fear of having her ass beat on a daily basis. That was pretty much my role just assuring her she could do better. We had a very tight friendship and still do. I've moved past my womanizing ways and actually have a great relationship with my wife now and do not intend on revisiting my old shitty ways. It took a lot of changing my perspective but my wife mad it easy by changing her nasty ass attitude. I was raised to be completely independent emotionally and after 4 divorces it finally dawned on me thats a hard way to keep a marriage working. My emotional state of mind has never been as good as it is now and its paid off in my marriage. I finally approach my life and the people around me like a human being instead of a fucking Marine. Took a long as time but thats all behind me now. Im still pretty quick to get very pissed off and be verbal but not to the point that if I get pissed somebody is getting punched in the grill. My life is pretty calm these days and I enjoy it more than ever. Ive done a lot of stupid hurtful shit over the years and I cant take it back but I have learned and bettered myself as a person and I dont fuck around anymore. Baleeeeed dat.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom