Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB and Pinkscrubs over under?

My kid is a chick magnet. He sits at the bar with me in taprooms and pubs. He talks to women at the grocery store and the park. Female friends and coworkers as well as wives of friends always love him. I generally won't ask for a favor, but I have limitless choices if I need somebody to watch my kid.

I haven't seen my kid in a few weeks. She started walking so she's able to get into cabinets and break shit, so we shut her in her room and just slide chicken nuggets under the door every few days or so

Time to put up those baby gates. Kids learning to walk makes it so much harder to do simple things like take a shower or rub one out.

After phone testimony in Vs divorce I have decided to stay the fuck away from ef relationships be damned if I would involve any relationship with this place good luck bass turd and pink scrubs this place is relationship suicide.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

elaborate on this brah...

Please do

Because from what I understood that bish couldn't afford to even feed herself without foodstamps and then wants to fuckin wonder why shit went south when she had more mouths to feed

Not tryin to be a dick, but don't have fuckin kids if you can't afford them. Never turns out good. Stress generally leads to divorce

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't you play somewhat of a role in her actually leaving her husband beezy?

I know things weren't great in the relationship, but didn't she think you were going to leave your wife for her so she ditched hubby?

Top Bottom