Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bars and shakes for protein

carrera

I got a question , can you eat bars or drink shakes to get the extra protein instead of eating all this damn food all the time. I feel like I gonna puke all day from so much food.
can ya'll suggest anything that doesen't envolve eating half a chicken :(

Carrera!
My boy! Yep, you can. Just ask Hanis about me and the protien shakes when we were roommates at school.

Ya boy,
stretch

I'm 270lbs so I gotta get alot of protine and I think I'm getting gills from tuna , how much protein can you take at one time ?

Strawberries and Cream Isopure(delicious). 50 grams of protein per serving. I usually have three during the day along with my other meals.

hell ya man!!!

I go through about a box (9-12) protein bars a day. At 25-30 grams a pop, thats a lot of protein. They taste great too, and are a nice break from "normal" food.
Just remember to eat regular food too. Thats whats most important. You can't let the bars and shakes replace ALL your meals

Shakes are the way to go. Bars have to much other shit in them that make it hard for me to digest. I have 3 shakes a day and 3 or 4 meals.

4 Protein shakes a day 40 grams of protein each, plus the protein in the milk. Every 6 hours like clockwork.

Hell yeah, were you been, it's 2001 not 1948. I drink up to 4 shakes a day along w/ food. Sometimes I buy a few boxes of bars when I feel I need a treat. The bars are much more expensive.

curl45, you must be rich to eat a box of bars in day!

mike peters said:
Hell yeah, were you been, it's 2001 not 1948. I drink up to 4 shakes a day along w/ food. Sometimes I buy a few boxes of bars when I feel I need a treat. The bars are much more expensive.

lol, only a bodybuilder would consider a protein bar a treat :)

Top Bottom